The End ... ( alternative ending )

Daenerys

_ Arya!
Arya looked at the floor and played with her fingers; Dany put her hand on Arya's shoulder and looked at her with worried eyes.
+ Daenerys, I can say we were losing the war and Jon was the only one who dared to fight with Night King and then...
She could hear her own heart beating; she knew what she would hear, wouldn't be something pleasant. She grabbed the  top of babies crib and tried to stand still.
+ Jon killed the Night king but before Jon kills him, he had wounded Jon... when we arrived Jon had lost too much blood, he was alive and talked to us...
Tears fell down on Arya's cheeks; Dany's legs gave up and she fell on the floor as she started crying. Arya sat next to her and hugged her.
+ Daenerys...
_ Don't say it! I know he is d...dead..
She couldn't stop her tears from rolling down on her cheeks; he wasn't with her... with them anymore...
+ He isn't dead.
She raised her head and looked at Arya. If he wasn't dead, why he didn't come there? If he had lost much blood, how he...
+ He has been unconscious since that day; at least he was when I left Winterfell. Maester didn't know when he will wake up.
Dany wiped her tears and tried to be calm. He was alive... he was still breathing...
_ But he will wake up one day.
+ I don't know. Maybe he will if he feels you and your children.
She stood up and looked around; she didn't want any of what she saw, without Jon... she didn't want to be a queen... she wanted to be a queen with him... she wanted to be his queen and lover... she had to be with him when he needed her...
_ Arya, can you stay here for a while?
+ What?!
_ I have to be with Jon; I can't stay here and rule while my husband is dealing with death!
Arya pointed at her children; she was still calm.
+ And you want to leave your children alone? They had been born only two weeks ago, they need you much more than Jon. I'm sure he would want you to be with them.
Dany sat on the bed and held her head in her hands. Jon was her love... her husband... the greatest person she ever knew. On the other hand, they were her children; Jon and her children...
_ What should I do?
+ You can bring the children if you want.
Her eyes became wide and looked at Arya who was standing in front of her.
_ They...are too small to experience flying...
+ And they are too small to be abandoned by their mother.
Dany stood and walked to the balcony; the sky was cloudy but still she was able to see Drogon and Rhaegal flying. She knew Arya's idea wasn't a wise one but maybe had to listen to it. She wanted to be with Jon and their children at the same time. She turned again and saw Arya was trying  to calm the crying baby. She went back to her room and hugged her daughter; the baby looked at her mother as he moved her head to her breast. She sat on the bed and started feeding the baby.
_ Arya...
+ Hmmm?
_ Can you hold a child all way to Winterfell?
She shook her head quickly and looked at them with horror.
+ Of course I can't. The last time I held a baby for more than a minute was when I was only 6.
_ But you can do that for me; I can't hold both of them for a long time, but if you help me, then I can be with Jon and them in Winterfell.
She looked at the child in the crib; Dany knew she was asking her to take a huge responsibility but she had too. Arya sighed as her eyes rolled on the Dany.
+ I don't know what to say.
_ Say yes. You know how much the children and I need Jon so as he needs us.
Arya smiled a bit and nodded.
+ Only for Jon...

.......................

Dany held her daughter tight as she checked Arya's again. She was able to see fear on her face.
_ Are you ready?
Arya just nodded and grabbed Drogon's back with one hand and pressed the child to her chest. Dany took a deep breath and whispered:
_ Keep us save, Drogon. Keep your mother and siblings safe.
Drogon flew to the sky; following by Rhaegal. As drops of rain fell on Dany's face, she held the child under her warm cloak ; as Arya did. Drogon flew faster and faster and Dany felt cold. She knew they weren't far from the north.
Her mind went back to the night that she and Jon flew together; when she taught him how to burn the dead. But now she was with their children, going to Winterfell, where her husband had been sleeping for days.
She didn't know how long it take when she saw the snow and after some minutes, she saw the castle. She heard Arya whispering:
+ Finally...
Drogon land in front of the castle. Dany took a deep breath as she came down from Drogon. Arya gave the child to Dany; walked to the castle to find her sister. Dany watched her walking as she held her children tight. The last time she arrived there, was with Jon and her army. Dany walked in the castle; when people saw her they bow down and looked at the children.Dany saw Sansa running in the main hall. She hugged Dany and said:
+ Welcome to Winterfell my queen; it's good to see you.
_ It's good to see you too.
Sansa looked at the children in Dany's arms. Her daughter had opened her eyes and was looking her mother while her son was sleeping peacefully.
+ Look at these two; gods! How beautiful they are!
Sansa kissed the girl's forehead and caressed the boy's hair.
+ What are their names?
She sighed as she looked at them:
_ I haven't named them yet. I want to be with Jon while I am naming them.
Sansa's eyes turned sad; Dany knew why. They didn't have much hope for him to wake up again but she had. She knew he would wake, she knew he would come back to them; she had faith in him, he was a fighter.
+ He is in his room... well... your room and he is alone.
Dany nodded and started to leave the room.
+ Do you want me to take care of children?
She shook her head and pressed the children to her chest.
_ I want Jon to feel them too.
Sansa just nodded; Dany walked out of the hall and followed the stairs which lead to Jon's room..." our room... "
When she stood in front of the door, she felt tears falling on her cheeks. She remembered their wedding night... she remembered his touch... his passionate kisses... she pushed the door with her arm and went in. He was in bed and his eyes were closed. She closed the door with her feet and walked to Jon. He was naked and she was able to see his new scar. It was right in the middle of his stomach and seem worse than his other scars.
_ Jon... what they had done to you?
She sat on the bed next to him and put the sleeping children on bed.
_ Jon... my love... why are you sleeping? Why don't you wake up and see our children? They are two... a son and a daughter... you promised you would be with me while I'm giving birth to them but you weren't. At least wake up now, wake up and see me.. see us...
She put and cried hard; her tears wet his chest.. she wanted him... she just wanted him...

Dusk Till Dawn ..... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें