This is impossible .....

Jon

He never felt something like that. It was great. Now he knew why Dany didn't want to stay.

Everything was little but still he could see the dead and his own army. His eyes searched for Dany .she was burning the dead. He had to do the same. He flew to her.

_ Daenerys ? How can I burn them ?

She looked at the dead and shouted. _

_ Dracarys !

Jon did the same and shouted what he learned from her.

_ Dracarys !

Fire came out from Rhaegal's mouth.

He felt fear at first but then it felt great. Burning their enemy was good. He looked at Dany. She was worrier ... a real worrier .....

She deserved happiness . she to gain what she wanted. Happiness was the only thing that he thought he couldn't give to her. It was impossible .Being with her was wrong. It was a torture for him and he couldn't that she was aunt.

They continued until all of them dead but still there was no sign of Night King and the dead dragon. He came down and looked around. Arya was running towards him.

_ Jon ! I didn't see you on the battle field and I thought you were dead.

He hugged his little sister tight.

_ I was on Daenerys 's dragon. He is good boy.

He pulled away from Arya and touched Rhaegal's face. He turned his head and searched for his queen. She wasn't on the ground or in the sky. He was getting worried.

_ I saw her fell down. Her dragon tried to save her but he wasn't really successful.

It was Sansa's calm voice. She was relaxed and it seemed it didn't matter for her.

_ Are you sure ?

Sansa nodded and pointed somewhere in the middle of trees. Jon couldn't resist. He started running as fast as he could. His heart was beating really fast.

"  What if something bad happened to her ? What if I lost her ? I swear to myself to protect her but ...... "

He heard Dragon's roar. It seems he was crying. He ran towards the voice. She was under her son wings. Dragon tried to wake her up but she was unconscious.

_ Dany ! Dany !

She was still warm but she didn't open her eyes. He lifted her up and ran to the castle.

Tyrion was standing by the door.

_ What happened to her ?

His voice was worried same as his eyes.

_ She fell down. She is alive but I don't know how she is right now.

Jon looked around and shouted.

_ Call a maester !

.........................

Daenerys

She opened her eyes. Everything was blur at first but after everything became normal, she saw him.

Jon ..... He was sitting there ..... Just like she sat next to him more than 2 moons ago.

_ Daenerys ! How are you feeling ?

_ Not bad.

She tried to sit but Jon didn't let her.

_ Your arm is broken and you body bled a bit but Maester Wolkan told that you'll be all right. You should get some rest.

She didn't answer him and looked at her arm. It was bandaged. She sighed. Nothing like that had happened to her before.

_ What happened to you ? Sansa told me you fell down.

_ I felt dizziness and I fell. I don't why it had never happen to me. I didn't even hurt before.

She grabbed Jon's hand.

_ How are you Jon ?

He looked at himself.

_ My body is good I get use to have a new wound in my body but ....

She looked curios.

_ But what ?

He pulled out his hand and looked down.

_ My soul is not really good.

She sat on the bed and raised his face with her hand.

_ It's enough. Both of us can't tolerate this distance between us.

He sighed.

_ I still love you Dany and I know you know this but we can't. I am not the one who can give you happiness and a good life with beautiful children. This is impossible.

She put her hand on his lips.

_ At first I am the one who can give some one child. Second why not ? you are very women dream. I know you know but I want to remind you that our family marries to each other for years. We love each other and what's stopping us ? just think about it Jon. Don't torture yourself and me.

He just stared at her.

_ Jon .....

He garbed her waist and pulled her closer. She was confused.

_ Please say som....

She never had chance to finish her sentence because her lips surrounded by his lips ...........

...................

Sorry for short part next time i'll wite more. 

love you all ❤️😍