I can't believe it ...

Jon

_ My king?

He raised his head when he heard Lyanna Morment sound.

_ Yes my lady? Is everything all right?

He tried to pretend that he didn't know what she wanted to say. It's been a fifth night that she came to ask him the same thing and every time he said No.

_ Why don't you come and live in our castle? You know that it's not as ruin as White Harbor or Winterfell. It's not suitable for you and our queen to stay.

_ I am sorry my lady but I can't accept and I am sure that Daenerys won't be agree too.

Before she could answer, he felt her familiar breath and hand on his neck and shoulder.

_ Thanks for everything that you did Lady Morment but we will stay here until Winterfell build again.

Lyanna's face became sad so she just nodded and left them alone. That wasn't unfamiliar face. He saw it four times before this too.

_ Why don't you say yes Dany? Maybe she is telling the truth. Maybe we shouldn't stay in these huts like Sansa, Arya and Bran. It's too cold for you.

It's been near a week that they were staying at the small huts in the middle of jungle. He remembered when he was young, Robb and he came here a lot to hunt and every time, Robb was more successful than him so his father actually his uncle and Lady stark adored him for what he did. Daenerys smiled and sat on his hips and grabbed his neck.

_ When you are around me I don't feel like I am cold. I am warm with you.

" Why this woman know how to make me feel good?"

He smiled and pulled her closed. Then he pressed his lips to hers. Every time that he kissed her, he felt new feeling... he felt like he fell in love again and again ...

When they broke apart, Dany didn't open her eyes. She was just her forehead to his.

_ Jon ...

She heard her low voice. It was a whisper somehow.

_ mmm?

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

_ Since the day that Greyjoy attacked I wanted to tell you something. I tried to tell you sooner but we weren't alone at all.

Jon raised her head and looked into her eyes worriedly. His heart was beating so fast. When Daenerys was speaking like that. He became worry without any reason.

_ Is everything all right?

She nodded and tried to smile.

_ There is nothing to be worry about.

Dany stood and look out from the frozen window. He followed her and garbed her waist and whispered into her ear.

_ Then why are you acting like this love?

Daenerys turned back and looked down.

_ I am scared of your reaction.

_ Whatever it is, we'll handle it together.

A tear fell down on her cheek. He wiped it and raised her head again. When he looked into her eyes, he saw fear.

_ Jon... I am... I am ...