You are mine .....

Jon

_ Are you sure ?

Tormound nodded.

_ I think it's half of them. Half of them must go another places.

Jon stood and wore his fur and he took his sword. He ran to the main hall. Everyone was in rush. He could see fear in ladies and children faces. He ran to his sisters. They were standing by the door.

_ Arya ! Sansa ! What you two doing here ? You must go to safe place like your room or crypts. Sansa nodded and hugged him.

_ Good luck brother.

Brother ...... he wasn't even her real brother ...... he had no sibling cause he killed his mother ...... he was a killer since he born.

Sansa walked out from the great hall but his little sister.

_ Why are you standing here ?

She put her sword out.

_ I will fight beside you Jon.

He always admired her bravery but it wasn't the right time to fight.

_ I can't let you to come. Please listen to me Arya.

She just hugged him tight.

_ Please come back alive Jon.

He saw tears in her eyes. She went out too. He wished she was his real sister.

Before could leave he remembered something that he forgot ..... his love ..... his Dany .... He still loved her and he couldn't hide it.

" Where is she ? " " what if something bad happen to her ? "

His heart pounded when he thought of losing her. She was too stubborn to stand still.

He took a deep breath and walked to her room .

.......................

Daenerys

When se send Missandei out, she sat on the bed. All she wanted to know was the reason of her sickness. After Jon slapped her she became weak and weaker everyday. She barely ate food and she couldn't even sleep. She felt pain in her whole body.

It didn't take a minute when Missandei back.

_ The dead are here your grace.

She closed her eyes. She still didn't forget what she saw the north of the wall .... The destroyed wall of course ... she remembered her child .... Her Viserion ..... now he belonged to someone else. ....... She felt tears in her eyes. " Why are you crying you idiot ? "

The door opened and Jon came in. She ran towards him. Dany still loved him and she couldn't hide it. Missandei leave them alone to talk.

_ Are you going to the battle too ?

He just nodded.

_ Sansa and Arya are staying too. You must stay too.

_ I will come and fight. What kind of queen I am when ......

_ You a great one but it's too dangerous . I have to protect you.

She saw anger and love in his eyes. He wanted to make him angry. It was the way to prove herself his love towards her.