Drama .....

Jon

He turned back and looked at Bran.

_ I'm listening.

_ It's a truth about yourself.

Jon raised his eyebrows. A truth about himself ? what it could be ? He knew everything about himself except his mother. His father didn't tell him anything about her. Was that the thing Bran wanted to tell him ?

_ Jon ... You ar........

But before he could finish his words , the door opened and Jon saw familiar faces. They were Tormund and Gendry. They looked tired and wounded. It was Dany who spoke first.

_ What happened to you two ?

Tormund ignored her but Gendry answered her. Tormund never trusted women. The only one he believed was Brienne.

_ The wall has fallen. The dead dragon destroyed it. Everyone is dead just me and him can run away.

Jon took step.

_ Even Edd ?

Tormund nodded.

_ A white walker killed him.

Edd was his friend..... he was his bother. He never trusted a man as much as he trusted Edd and Sam. It was all his fault. All of them died because of him. Dany's child died because of him. He never felt that guilty. His brothers died and he wasn't there to fight beside them.

He just sat on the chair. It was Dany's time to look at him worriedly.

_ Are you okay ?

He took a deep breath.

_ Aye.

He closed his eyes and tired to remember the last time he saw Edd. It was so long but he thought maybe it was a year ago.

_ Arya !

He opened his eyes when he heard Gendry's voice which was calling his sister. Arya ran towards him and hugged Gendry tight. He was shocked and everyone could realize it because of his wide eyes.

_ How you two know each other ?

Arya pulled away and looked at her big brother.

_ It's a long story but he is my dear friend.

Sansa who was quiet stood up.

_We have more important things to do.

..............

Dany

She was lie down on her bed. They had council and finally northern lords decided to fight beside her army but still they hated her and they thought it was he fault.

" it wasn't anyone's fault. "

She couldn't blame Jon or anyone else. Saving Jon had a price and she paid it. It was her love price.

She tried to sleep but she couldn't. she wanted him. She wanted his strong arms around her waist. She wanted him to make her feel good. She felt so strange. Maybe she became addicted to him. She looked at the other side of her bed. She could smell his body perfume.

_ Your grace ? may I come in ?

It was Missandei.

_ Yes.

The door opened and she came in.

_ I'm sorry to bother you but I have something important to say.

Daenerys sat on the bed.

_ Jaime Lannister is here. He says that Cersei betrayed you and Lord Snow.

She stood up. If it was true ........ everything get even worse. She ran out from the room. Missandei followed her .

_ Where is he ?

_ He is in main yard.

Jaime was standing there and her hand was near him. As soon as he saw her , he bended the knee to her.

_ My queen .... My sister lied to you. After you left she told me that she woun't help you.

Daenerys heart didn't beat for a second. They couldn't defeat the night king and his army without Cersie's help.

_ So why are you here ?

_ I made a promise. I have to come here.

She walked away and sat on something that she didn't even know what was that. They told the northern lord that Cersei would help them. They had some plan but now ...... They shouldn't trust her. They shouldn't let him play game with them.

She wanted to cry. It was really strange feeling.

" What's matter with you Dany ? "

She looked at Tryion.

_ Where is Lord Snow ?

Tyrion walked to her.

_ Is everything all right your grace ?

She nearly shouted.

_ Where is he ?

Missandei spoke before him.

_ He is in Goodswood.

Dany stood.

_ Take me there. I have to talk to him.

...........

Jon

He was sitting on the ground in Goodswood. This place remind him a lot of memories. Him and Robb .... How much they fight and laughed and played ...

He missed him so much.

His last words that Robb told him was spinning in his mind.

"Next time l see you, you'll be all in black. "

"Farewell, Snow. "

He felt a tear on his cheek. He never saw his brother again. He never hugged him. He never ......

_ Jon ?

He wiped his tears. It was Sam voice who was with Bran.

_ I think it's the best time to talk.

Jon nodded.

_ What did you want to say Bran ?

Sam sat near Jon.

_ I know who your mother is.

Jon heart beat became faster.

_ You are the son of Rhaegar Targaryen andLyanna Stark.