Hope ....

Daenerys

_ I have really good news for you, your grace.

She looked at him curiously.

_ A good news?

Maester nodded while he started to pack his stuffs.

_ Then what is it?

He smiled and looked into her violet eyes.

_ You are pregnant, your grace.

His words echoed in her mind. She wanted to believe but ...

_ How can this be true. I'm sure that I can't have children.

_ And I am sure that you are with child. You have all signs of pregnancy. Even you belly start to swell. You must realize it sooner. You are more than 3month.

Maester stood to leave. Dany's mind was locked; she could even think about anything.

_ This is impossible.

She whispered.

_ And as the evidence says, our king is the father of your child.

Dany wasn't able to say a word. She just nodded and let him go with her head.

Jon ..... He couldn't know it soon. He shouldn't know yet.

_ Please say nothing to anyone. Especially the king...

_As you wish your grace. I won't tell. I swear.

She nodded again and he left her alone. As soon as he left, Dany stood near window and stared at the children who were playing.

Pregnant ... How this was possible? She was a barren for many years. She had sex with Daario a lot but she didn't conceive. But now .....

Having children was one of her dream. She never thought she would bear a child and now she a little child was growing in her womb.

Everything had changed. Jon .... He changed everything ..... The first time he came to the Dragonstone, she didn't think he was this kind of men. She hated him a bit. He was stubborn king who refuse to bend the knee.... but he changed her and her life... He gave her happiness ... He gave love to her..... He gave her hope .... 

She put hand on her belly where the result of their love was growing. This child was her hope .... Their hope ..... She was sure if Jon realize about the child, he would do everything to protect her and their unborn child.

She opened the zipper of the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She had really small bump. Maester was right. Her belly stated to swell and she didn't even notice. Her breasts ..... She felt pain in them .... She touched them. They didn't really hut but they were bigger than usual. Her dressed was became tighter. Even Ghost realized that she was pregnant too. When Jon wasn't with her, Ghost was with her and even when she was lying, Ghost pressed his nose to her stomach.

" Why I am so fool ? "

She heard a soft knock on the door.

_ May I come in?

_ Yes Missandei.

She opened the door and came in but before she could say something, her eyes stopped at Dany. She was still standing in front of the mirror and her hands were on her small baby bump. Missandei was speechless.