Because of you .....

Daeneys

Seven hells! How much she missed those lips. It was better and sweeter than anything for her. She grabbed his neck and pulled him closer to herself. Their kiss became deeper with more passion. Her hand started chasing his chest and his hand was in her hair.

Knock ...... knock ......

She pulled away quickly and lied back and closed her eyes.

_ Come in !

He said with normal voice. The door opened and she heard Tyrion's sound.

_ How is she ?

Jon touched her hand.

_ Maester Wolkan said she is good but till she needs some rest.

Tyrion sat on the bed just next to Jon.

_ I want to talk to you.

_ About what ?

_ Your relationship with her.

She heard Jon's sigh but he didn't say anything.

_You cannot deny it Jon. I saw you many times while you were entering her chamber.

_ I don't think that our relationship bothers anyone. We just wanted to hide it as long as we can. We aren't really successful but we are trying at least.

After a minute Tryion asked again.

_ Do you really her ?

She knew that Jon loved her more than anything. He shown her ... he proved her .... No one couldn't love her like that. No one couldn't touch her ... kiss her like that .... It was only him.... He was the only one for her.

_ I do.

_ And I am sure that you are aware that she can't give you an heir.

_ It doesn't really matter for me. I swore that I would never father a child.

_ But if you want to marry her someday northern lords won't allow you to do so. She is a barren. They want an heir after their king death.

Dany felt her side became empty. Jon was standing. She saw his face while she was trying to open her eyes a bit.

_ I don't give a damn all this Lord Tyrion. She is my love and my future wife and I'll stand by her side until the end of my days.

Her heart melted. She knew all he said was the truth. He was talking with his whole heart. The thought of marrying him made her to feel better. Now Dany didn't feel any pain in her arm , stomach , breasts or her whole body.

Tyrion stood too.

_ You'll regret someday Snow.

She heard the door closing sound. Her hand wasn't there anymore so she could show her feeling. She felt warm tear on her cheek. Everyone in the world was there to remind her that she was a barren. She got used to it but now it was bothering her.

_ Dany ....

She felt his warm hand on her cheek.

_ Don't cry. Please ...

He hugged her tight.

_ I am a fucking barren. Why don't you leave me alone ? Even my hand tells that you'll be regretful but you deny it. Why ? Why?

Dusk Till Dawn ..... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें