29. I'm A Real Boy

We are hitting chapter 30 very soon!

@Briana_wall  for just being an amazing reader and sticking for the story for as long as you did. You were apart of the "push" and progress of me getting out another chapter. Thank you for your concern, care and well you're just fucking great. Like thanks for everything and it's so nice to have another Briana on Wattpad. I'm a dork, I'm emotional and rambling. 

Love you hunty. Enjoy. 

Eliza POV

It was her . . .  That woman, that wretch with a face I couldn't forget. How ugly she was, how stupid she looked and yet she was with him. With Jean and some boy with curly light brown hair, her arms around my best friend and driver. I couldn't face Ashley seeing her, not here, not now. 

Momma and Honey were looking at her when the girl came in. We both looked at each other, as well as papa and Ben. Quickly I looked around for some money-hungry collaborator-- Giacomo seemed like the kind of guy that would talk Ashley's head off. 

I already knew my parents would handle this fiasco as long as I did my part. I grabbed my wife, bringing her along with me. I thought I had done a good job of getting the lard-ass to talk to her, distract Ashley for as long as possible but it wasn't long before she saw through our plan to get her away. If she knew, she would kill me. 

She was looking into the window seeing what was going on, all the commotion. "H-honey doesn't be rude to Mr. Allegeri, he wants to work with you."

She continued to peer out the window. "who--"

I pulled Ashley back by her wrist, "Ash we have a guest this isn't how we conduct ourselves, again, Giacomo I am so sorry my wife has clearly lost it!" I told him. 

She turned around. "I didn't lose shit!" Ashley pushed opened the door and came in pulling me along with her.  

The girl was right there; there was no ignoring her. The walls were starting to close in, the three of us here again, alone. I attempted to pull my wife back to the balcony with me, it made things worse. Ashley wasn't even paying me any attention, my moans were background noise. "shut the fuck up, Eliza," everyone had eyes on her, the woman. Ashley locked eyes with the woman who was closed in by our parents and standing next to Ansel. How the fuck was they together was beyond me, was this some kind of cruel fate? 

From afar I looked at Ansel who claimed a condescending look on his face, holding my wounded gaze. I pulled my phone out of my dress pocket, unlocking it with my fingerprint and dialing security. "what is going on Eliza?" Ashley asked me. 

"I'm asking the same thing," I told my wife. The woman was just as confused as we all were, frightened too. Holding her son back in her arms. 

"Yes Mrs. Robinson?" a security man answered.

"Take my driver and his escort to the front of the building. I want them out, right fucking now, do you hear me?" 

"Yes, Mrs. Robinson." the man replied frightfully. 

Immediately they take Ansel, the woman, and the boy out from the party. I reach to the stage and calm the party. "everyone we are so sorry, they must have had the address mixed up, we are sorry for the inconvenience." everyone else that wasn't my parents, sisters and Alan looked well convinced by my ill-thought of a lie. I was just glad that they both left peacefully without a scene. 

I stepped off the stage to ensure that the reunion was going smoothly. As long as every Robinson and Black family member had their noses and wine glasses up then it would be just fine.