61. Second Trimester - The Bride

*Every thing in this chapter is consensual*

Ashley POV

I'm in my second trimester and I am more confused than ever. Supposedly the baby had a set of eyes and lashes at this point, that is how much it was growing given the accurate information to the chart I was reading. When I was pregnant my first time, there wasn't a chart for me to read, I didn't really seek for that luxury, I was too busy fucking the enemy to really connect with my body or have a moment with my pregnancy, I just knew it was what it was and to go with whatever I wanted. Something about it surprised me that I had mostly had a healthy pregnancy, if not for the fact I lost a daughter in delivery, I passed most of the objections with flying colors without so much as checking in and now I wasn't going to make that mistake again, by not checking in on my body to see how my baby was. 

I refuse to let another child of mine die if there wasn't something I could do about it. With all the advanced technology and medical breakthroughs there were in prenatal care there still were ways babies could die before being born. 

These days I eat everything, but my palate is still refined, I don't eat anything too crazy other than the artichoke hearts and peanut butter I had for lunch at work. Later it came up in vomit because the combination did not agree with me. However, my hair was growing longer and thicker and due to the vitamins I had received almost a month ago with Dr. Ellis, my feet didn't change in size, my body was functioning slowly but surely as she said it would, I had managed to maintain some things that a non-pregnant woman would have. My feet had stayed small during my first pregnancy which I was grateful for, it bought me no comfort in knowing they would get bigger but as I looked into the mirror my nose spread on my face, only slightly. 

That is one thing about being the ex-wife of a wealthy fashion designer, I now had money to comfortably afford back massages three times a week for my aching back and to receive oil massages to my breast as well to keep them firm, they had taken a beating during my first pregnancy. First from not actively feeding and only pumping during the first week after labor and then because throughout the time we came home, and after I couldn't stop feeding them. Along with that I was having my skin tended to before stretch marks could show on my skin. . . Here I was, absolutely graced with having money that could take care of everything so that I could look as youthful as possible and it still baffled me that I could get to live such a life of luxury. 

But today I was feeling good, perhaps because there was good news to be told when Irina told me to meet her at the club she and Eliza owned here in our Santa Clara location. I stood here in the club, watching myself, my every movement in this Domme get up. I hadn't worn anything remotely kinky in a very long time, let alone anything to ever give the effect that I would or could be a Mistress, that wasn't my role in the lifestyle I took part in. I knew I had been a submissive for the past decade and wasn't going to go anywhere up from there, I felt most comfortable here, serving at the pleasure from the bottom, where grace is in the hands of the servant, we are praised and loved for what we do, there was nothing more rewarding than being collared and to be a Dominant? I could not imagine taking charge of such things, it wasn't my job to, thankfully. Not even today, although I would seek my chance for a little fun and a little payback as promised to Irina. 

I wore a black vintage pencil dress, baring my shoulders and delicate collarbones; to one this wasn't anything kinky, it was quite feminine but underneath is where it all counts, I wore a corset and harness set made of genuine leather which I had tended to today by myself with saddle soap. Eliza taught me well to take care of my leathers, always, as well as the dress. 

I had every reason to wear the dress seeing as she bought it for me as a gift from the museum, a true vintage dress from the 1960s. At the bottom, I wore a pair of black satin Valentino platform heels. I believe the outfit was well to do as simple and refined as it was, this was not my realm of expertise, I should have gone to Irina for a visit to be properly dressed by her for such an event.