47. When You Feel Sad, I Feel Sad Too

Warning: TOO MUCH SEX , and rape mention / scene. . .  

Ashley POV

We were spending our first full day on the island since we arrived yesterday afternoon, it was around dinner time, which was just as busy in conversation as it was yesterday, but much to my knowledge a lot tamer which I had thanked God for and Eliza as well; but knowing her, her tameness usually meant she was trading one thing in for another, being this . . . agreeable and fair. We both enjoyed our day since this morning. 

I couldn't help but notice she didn't watch movies with us last night, but Lita stayed around to watch with the rest of us, the girl made attempts to get along with me but I continued to ignore her, for she was the nail in the coffin to the end of my marriage to Eliza. I was a silly bitch before that, to try to reason for a second that Eliza and I would be okay once she raped me in the club a few months ago, but Lita was salt on that wound. I laughed at the thought about me caring where Eliza walked off to during our family time. 

Today she remained present in all our midst, managing a small and polite conversation with me during our massages. It was about parenting and the progress the tutor: Jenny made with the kids. We talked over the reward we would give the kids for taking their tests, no doubt they'd all get good grades, and even if they were a little low we'd continue with the reward; we settled on renting out an amusement park. I voiced my concerns with our son: Caelan, math was no one's strong suit in our family, but he struggled even at the most basic equations. Eliza said she would push Noah right along with him since he was an advanced student. 

Later on the family swam with sharks, I opted out. Afraid that the scent of my period would set them off, I just got it this morning but quickly after there was a game of water polo that I joined. Now we finishing up dinner, which was chicken fettucini alfredo and pomegranate seed salad, I downed my pasta with orange wine. Matt, Corvina and I were about to retire to our rooms before Eliza stopped me as the servants were cleaning up the table and our family had dispersed to their various activities, "Lita, go on, I will be there soon my love,"

"But--"

"This is a parenting issue,"

"But you--"

"Who is the boss here?" Eliza asks, her voice thundering through both Lita and I's ears. 

"You are daddy," Lita's head turned down to her feet in the sand and quickly she walked off. 

"That's a good girl," Eliza takes a swig of her wine. I was sure she was going to talk about more parenting issues so I took a seat across from her. "do not sit down,"

"Oh," quickly I sit up. Matthew and Corvina look behind themselves at me. "It will only be a moment, just parent stuff."

". . . okay," they said wearily. 

I could hear Corvina make a snide comment as she walked away with Matthew but I ignored it. "what now?" I asked.

Eliza reaches for my hand, I jerk back. She sighs, closing her eyes for a second and inaudible whispers to herself. "you are a woman of your word," she tells me.

Oh shit. I thought to myself. The moment was now, she was going to do this to me now. She said she would do it whenever she wanted, but that it would be here on our vacation. There were a number of times she was less than six feet away from me and every moment I was on my toes just like she said, knowing the imminent threat of sex would come to me. Flashes of our previous sexual encounter flood my mind, her fingers inside of me, her breath hot across my neck, and the feeling of wanton need knotting inside of me.