46. Spectacles For Lunch

WARNING: a short chapter, a lotta dialogue but a lovely one

Ashley POV

After I lost count of my orgasms I woke up in a daze of childish bliss, covered in kisses by man and wife, I was tucked in between them. Then taken in by Matthew who cleaned me up soon after, licking away at my cum filled pussy, sucking out the sticky substance, and then with wipes. "there you go, baby," he mused in sensuous delight. It still surprised me to this very day since we began fucking that he was a man to devour his very own fluids, out of a woman's cunt no less. It made me want him more, that this never bothered him. He was a bold gentleman who did everything some men were afraid to, this made me feel comfortable around him-- at least enough to go to bed with him, become his girlfriend, all his and theirs. I sometimes still think about my tryst with Dylan and how I regret every waking moment of it. 

"Are you okay?" Corvina asked. She had noticed that I nodded off into space for a second, looking away from her. 

"Yes, just starving," I looked up towards the clock behind her; lunch would be ready any moment. 

Matthew's eyebrows furrowed, both index fingers twiddles against each other, then rolled as he was fishing for a response in his head-- he looked so innocent in that way. "I was wondering-- as your daddy, could I feed you? I think it's important that as you are a little we do engage in things like that if you're comfortable with it?"

I couldn't have been happier than I was in a very long time hearing that. Anything of that nature! A suggestion that deemed to actually improve upon my life as a person that pertained to over a dozen kinks, being little was the biggest of them all. "yes, daddy please," I tell him. I beamed up inside, jumping in the bed like a child. They kissed me both on my cheek. 

This was my vacation after all, why should I have to cater to everyone else when I could simply revel in being taken care of by people who wanted to take care of me and let me just be. . . a child? No adult worries, not a mention of a single bill, divorce, or even really having to take care of my own children. Not that I didn't care for them but I needed this; I more than needed this. 

Corvina proceeded to take out my clothes from the luggage, finding an outfit she thought that pleased her, Matthew, and myself. She dressed me in a white short-sleeved dress that had ruffles through the dress and on the sleeves, then put me in baby pink flats with little rubies on them. "no panties?" I asked her. 

She shook her head and said "no,", curtly. 

Matthew giggled. "we should've put her in diapers,"

"I don't think she's into being that little," Corvina said. 

"I can speak for myself, mommy," I spoke. But she was right, diapers weren't my thing, I had tried them a handful of times and wasn't too interested in the plush padding between my legs or even to soil them. I admit, it felt nice against my skin while it was dry. "mommy's right daddy, I don't like them."

His head dropped. "too bad, I think you'd look adorable in them and I would've loved to have changed you myself." I noticed that Matthew's sexual interests were always softer than those that belong to Corvina. She then continued to dress as Matthew followed. 

Corvina took my hand, leading me out of our bedroom and the big house. The sun shone through the waters on our little moat that surrounded our little home, I walked over the boards that lead to the pure sand. I was a little obsessed with the water feature, I made a  mental note to play with it later on or maybe have it expanded; I had to have a conversation with Eliza to talk about who would get the island for future vacations. . . Surely it had to be shared.