Time Waster # 1 -- Jail and Justin Bieber

• Dedicated to Sal and my readers from MDW.

A/N: Just wanted to say real quick that I originally had these on my Max-Dan-Wiz account - they're still there, too. So no, I did not steal these from there :) I even made a post with the link to my Wattpad profiles and mentioned before that I would post them here eventually. Please do not steal my ideas. Also, these are not in an actual story format because I wrote them awhile back when I was too shy to share my writing and this format that I have them in was the only one I was comfortable writing in. Plus, my bestie wrote her own before me and this is how she had them. So with that said, I hope you like them anyway. My other stories will be written in real story format (probably, at least some will). I hope you enjoy.

--Time Waster # 1--

*AT CAMI'S HOUSE*

Cami: *Is shoving something around in the grill and has a doctor mask over her face*.

Sal: *Pulls up into Cami's driveway and gets out of her truck* 'Sup Cam-- What are you doing?

Cami: *Pulls mask down* What's it look like I'm doing? Roasting barbie dolls! *Picks up a barbie doll with tongs* Want one?

Sal: I think I'll pass...

Cami: *Shrugs and drops the barbie doll back into the grill* What are you doing here?

Sal: What? A girl cant come to her best friends house to hang out for some quality time bonding?

Cami: Running from the cops?

Sal: Burglurized Mrs. Burwell's house.

Cami: Because of a C-?

Sal: She gave you one, too.

Cami: ... How do you know?

Sal: *Pulls a folded up envelope out of her pocket*.

Cami: *Sees that envelope has been ripped open at the top*. Uh...

Sal: I checked your mail two days ago and forgot to give it back.

Cami: Uh huh... *Takes envelope and stuffs it in her pocket*.

Sal: Soooooooo..

Cami: Yes, you can hide in my garage.

Sal: THANKS! *Runs into Cami's garage*.

*TWO MINUTES LATER - COP CAR PULLS INTO THE DRIVEWAY*

Cop: *Gets out*.

Cami: *Closes grill and throws doctor mask in the garbage*. Hello...

Cop: What smells like burning rubber and plastic?

Cami: I dont know... I'm roasting hotdogs.

Cop: May I see?

Cami: No.

Cop: Why not?

Cami: Because I just said that so you wouldn't know I was really roasting my little sister's barbie dolls while she's at ballet class.

Cop: O_o Seriously?

Cami: Yes...

Cop: *Shakes head* Okay... Have you seen this girl? *Holds up picture of Sal from school picture day*.

Cami: No.

Cop: Are you sure? Because I heard you two are best friends.

Cami: Where'd you hear that?

Cop: From your mother.

Cami: Oh what does she know!?

Cop: ... So do you know where she is? She's wanted for attempted murder.

Cami: Who'd she try to kill?

Cop: Justin Bieber.

Cami: WHAT!? SHE'S IN MY GARAGE!

Cop: Thank you, ma'am. *Goes into the garage*.

Cami: *Hears screaming, yelling, shattering glass and stuff crashing to the floor* *Rolls her eyes* So typical.

Cop: *Comes out with Sal struggling in handcuffs*.

Sal: WHY'D YOU SELL ME OUT!?

Cami: YOU TRIED TO KILL JUSTIN BIEBER!!

Sal: I HAD REASONS!!

Cami: Which were?

Sal: HE DIDNT REPLY TO YOUR FAN LETTER!!

Cami: MAYBE BECAUSE I DIDNT SEND IT!

Sal: Oh... Why not?

Cami: My little sister stuck it in the toilet and tried to flush it down. We're kind of fighting over him and she didn't want me to win. Not like I could, but still...

Sal: You couldn't have told me that before I set up a bomb in his car? I ALMOST KILLED HIM!

Cami: DID YOU HEAR THAT!? CONFESSION!

Cop: Okay... Time to go! *Shoves Sal into the car and slams the door shut* Thanks kid.

Cami: It's Cameron.

Cop: Whatever. *Gets into the car and drives away*.

Cami: *Waves excitedly to Sal* SEE YAH IN A FEW MONTHS!!

Sal: *Glares and sticks her tongue out at Cami*.

-------

A/N: So as you can see, they're quite unrealistic. The first few... or more than a few... were written when I was like 14. I've been at this for a couple years but took a long break in between because I forgot my old login info and had to make a new Max-Dan-Wiz account. But now they're here too and I'm 16... Also, I added/edited some stuff from the original ones I wrote, so there may be a couple new lines or something. Tell me what you think? :D