Alternative Death of Tony Stark

A/N: This takes place before Momo and Tony break up. Enjoy!

"So you want me to kill Tony Stark?" a male with purple skin, red eyes, and wearing a trench coat asked his employer. "Why?"

"Because he is trying to force the woman I love to have his child," the employer replied. "And because you owe my father a favor, Hit. Think of this as payment for the favor."

"106,585,000 yen for this job," Hit replied holding out his hand and his employer shook it saying, "Deal. You'll get your money after I see the body for myself."

"Very well," Hit replied before vanishing and his employer said, "It's only a matter of time, Tony Stark, before the woman I love is out of your hands."

The employer then vanished and Hit went onto his new job... To kill Tony Stark.

"Hello Tony Stark," Hit said from Tony's bed in the UA dorms. "I've been hired to kill you. Any last words before you die?"

"How did you get in here?" Tony demanded his bracelet transforming into a gauntlet. "Who are you?

" That doesn't matter, Mr. Stark, all that matters is that the Saiyan hired me to kill you," Hit said standing up with his hands in his pocket. "According to him, you think you're so high in the food chain, but guess what? There are powers in this world that you can't understand. That you refuse to understand. Goodbye, Mr. Stark, and may you have the best time in the after life."

After Tony fell to the ground dead, Hit's employer appeared in the room and said, "Thank you Hit

After Tony fell to the ground dead, Hit's employer appeared in the room and said, "Thank you Hit."

"Your welcome," Hit replied. "Consider this debt paid in full... Son Izuku."

"Your money will be in your intergalactic account in a few hours, Hit," Izuku replied looking down at the body. "I'll make something up and say that I felt his energy drop dramatically and when I arrived the Assassin was gone and that was when I noticed him lying there dead."

Hit just nodded and when Izuku called the Heroes, he told them exactly as he said he would tell them and the heroes tried looking for Hit, but he was never found.