Universal Tournament! Ghost vs Hollow for the Super Dragon Balls!

A/N: This is a Colab that me and  both worked on. It took like a week or two to get it done. Enjoy!

Key:

When ever Ghost or Hollow POV is shown that's the author who is writing that portion

Ghost Universe:

Izuku- Son

Katsuki- Briefs

Shouto- Krillin

Hollow Universe:

Izuku- Shimura

Katsuki- Bakugou

Shouto- Todoroki

Eri- Ura-Shimura

"Hey Izuku!" Goku shouted as his son dodged a blow from Eri, "I just got a letter from a new Universe!"

"Time out Eri!" Izuku said as the young Saiyan landed in front of her father. "Can I see it dad?"
Goku then handed the envelope to his son and Izuku began to read it.

Dear Son Goku, Prince Vegeta and to whomever it may concern,

I am Vegito the God of Destruction from the Hollow Universe I propose that we have a universal Tournament like we did with our own Universe 6 & 7 all those years ago. Bring your strongest fighters from your universe and I will bring my son Izuku Shimura, and his fellow fighters for the Tournament. The reward shall be the Super Dragon balls that my attendant has already collected.

Sincerely God Of Destruction Vegito.

Ghost POV

When Izuku was done reading, he turned to his father and said, "Gather the Z-Fighters and the rest of Class 1A. We have a Tournament to win."

Goku nodded and the three of them vanished from the Lookout and reappeared in Class 1A dorms.

"Shoto! Katsuki!" Izuku shouted when they arrived. "Get your asses in here. We need to get everyone ready!"

"What for Izu?" Momo asked as she walked out of the kitchen, with her hand over her swollen stomach.

"We've been issued a challenge by a different Universe," Goku replied shocking Momo. "I'm guessing that we have a 3 fighter limit and if there's a draw well....."

"We'll come to that if we get there, Dad," Izuku replied as Katsuki and Shoto ran into the living room of the dorms. "Finally you two show up. Get everyone ready. We're going to another Universe."

When he said that, the rest of his class walked in laughing and having a good time, but stopped and looked at Izuku.

"What do you mean Midoriya?" Kaminari asked.

"He means that we've been challenged by another Universe," Eri replied with a smile. "It's going to us vs them."

"Izuku, go shower and then change into this," Goku said giving him a suitcase in the form of a capsule. "This holds the gi that your eldest brother, my first born, wore when he fought against Super Buu and in the Tournament of Power. You've earned it."

Izuku numbly nodded and walked to the showers, before Goku turned to Katsuki.

"Your father wanted me to give you this," the 500 year old Saiyan said handing him a suitcase capsule as well. "This holds the clothing that Future Trunks wore during the fight against Bojack. An alien that wanted revenge against me before he was killed by Gohan."

The Son of Vegeta smirked, took the capsule and walked to his room as Goku turned to look at Shoto and, while handing him a third capsule, and said, "This holds your ancestor's gi. Dende sized it to fit you. We leave in 3 hours!"