Filler: Sports Festival Retake! Power Unleashed!

A/N: This is a short filler Chapter that I recently camp up with. Of course, as you can see by the title, it takes place during the sports festival. It doesn't mess up the story line at all as well. Enjoy!

Izuku found himself back at the Sports Festival and saw that he was facing Shoto. He then smirked and said, "I hope that this is a good fight Todoroki. I can't wait to get.... fired up."

"Whatever Midoriya," Todoroki replied as he got ready.

I'm not going to use my quirk, Izuku thought, I don't know how or why I'm in the past, but I'm going to make the best of it. So get ready Shoto Todoroki. I'm coming at you with all I've got!

"Go!" Midnight shouted as ice rushed towards Midoriya.

Izuku then held up his hand out in front of him and shouted, "HAAA!"

A force of wind came from Izuku's hand and destroyed the ice that was heading his way and he asked, "Is that all you've got Todoroki? If you don't give it your all, you can't win."

Not like he can anyways, Izuku thought.

Up in the stands

"What was that?" Uraraka asked, "Deku could never do something like that."

Bakugou clenched his fists tightly and thought, Has he been holding back this whole tournament? That damned Deku!

Momo narrowed her eyes and thought, Since when could he do that? What exactly is his Quirk?

"That is so manly!" Kirishima shouted with a shit eating grin on his face.

With All Might

"What the hell was that?" the #1 Hero muttered his eyes wide, "Young Midoriya could never do that..... Was he lying about not having a Quirk?"

Back to the Fight

"H-How?" Todoroki asked, "How the hell did you do that?!"

"My second Quirk that I only got recently," Izuku said, "I can tap into a power that is out of this world."

"What's it called?" Shoto asked as a Vegeta like smirk crept onto his face.

"I like to call it... Saiyajin," Izuku replied as a white flaming aura shot up around him, "and I can increase my strength many times over to where not even the strongest villain can stand against me."

Shoto then shot ice towards the teen and he was encased in it.

"I win," Shoto said.

But before Midnight could announce the winner, the ice literally exploded and out walked Izuku encased in a red aura.

"I love the Kaio-Ken," he said with the smirk still on his face.

"Kaio-what?" Shoto asked.

Izuku shook his head as the Kaio-Ken aura dissipated before saying, "You know, your power is great Todoroki, but you can't win."

"I can and will," Shoto replied.

"No you can't," Izuku told him, "and I'll show you my power, right now!"

With a mighty shout, Izuku was surrounded by a golden light and sparks flew off of him.

"This is my power Todoroki," Izuku replied his voice deadly serious, "with this, I can go head to head with All Might and I'll still win."

That one sentence made everyone go quite.

With Class 1-A

"W-What did that nerd say?" Katsuki asked eyes wide and fear filling him up.

"There is no way Midori can do that," Mina said, "what do you think Yaomomo?"

"Something is definitely wrong here, Momo said, "but what it is? No idea. What do you think Bakugou?"

Bakugou just looked at Izuku with wide eyes and said, "I think that he's completely serious about that."

Back to the fight

"Use your fire Todoroki," Izuku said, "it's the only way you can stand a bit of a chance against me."

"Did my old man put you up to this?" Shoto asked, "If so, I won't use his power."

Izuku's power flared up and Shoto instinctively took a step back.

"IT'S YOUR POWER, GOD DAMN IT!" Izuku shouted as Shoto's eyes widened, "IT'S NOT HIS! USE YOUR OWN POWER TO BECOME A HERO!"

Fire then flared up on his left moments later and Shoto whispered, "I will become a hero."

Izuku smirked and said, "There it is."

Izuku then dropped back to his base form and said, "I'll just use this power. 8% Full Cowling!"

Green lightning then arched across his whole body.

"Let's go Todoroki," Izuku said as he dashed forwards and shouted, "Carolina SMASH!"

Then everything went black....