Bio-Android?! The Masters of Salem!

The Z-Fighters were chatting away in the living room when Mei walked in and said, "Hello everyone!"

"What are you doing here Mei?" Izuku asked. "I thought that you were taking care of something in the workshop?"

"I just finished," Mei replied as a bug like creature walked into the dorms and the Z-Fighters got ready. "Calm down Z-Fighters. Everyone, meet Mitochon, a Bio-Android that I created."

The Bio-Android was green and black in color with a bit of white and purple on his face, two wing like appendages on his back with two horn structures on his head and dark green spots on his body. His lower legs were black and his feet were a pale yellow.

"Hello everyone," Mitochon said. "I am a Bio-Android built by Ms. Hatsume to destroy all of the Androids built by Salem and her scientists."

"Why did you design him after Cell?" Izuku asked Mei.

"Well, I just thought that it'd be a great tribute to the first Saiyan who ascended beyond a Super Saiyan," Mei replied. "Anyways, like Mitochon said, he is built for combat against the Androids that have been built by Salem. He is just as powerful as Perfect Cell at full power hence his appearance. He will also be able to absorb the androids and, by doing that he becomes 5x as powerful for each absorption. Any questions?"

"What about Todoroki and I?" Jirou asked. "What would happen if he absorbed us?"

"If he does, then he'll explode," Mei replied. "I rigged a device in him that if he absorbs any of you, he'll then die."

"What happens when he absorbs the androids? He's already in Cell's perfect form."

"He becomes Perfecter Mitochon!" Mineta exclaimed.

"No," Mei said. "He just becomes more powerful. Nothing happens to his appearance."

"Does he have Saiyan biology? I kinda want to see him go Super Saiyan if he has enough of our DNA." Momo asked.

"He is just like Cell, so around 30% of his DNA is Saiyan so I assume he can," Mei said. "He also has Namekian and Articosian (Frieza's race) biology. Along with all of your cells as well."

"You mean he has our Quirks?" Denki asked with wide eyes.

"And with no drawbacks," Mei replied with a smile. "Anything else?"

"Yeah," Izuku said standing up. "How about I give him a test? If he can get me to use 75% of my power as a Super Saiyan then we'll have ourselves another ally against the Androids."

With Salem

"Salem," a feminine voice said. "How are your plans going?"

"Very well, Mistress Towa," Salem replied as she watched Izuku and Eri Black face off against Mira. "We are a bit behind schedule, but we will be ready in time for the next..."

"How long?" Towa asked her staff in hand and brimming with energy. "I gave you a second life and more than enough power to claim your beloved for yourself. Don't waste it."

"Yes mistress," Salem said as she felt her power grow with a ethereal infinity symbol glowing in the center of her forehead like the Majin control emblem.

"Mira!" Towa shouted getting Mira to stop fighting the clones. "It's time!"

Mira nodded and landed in front of Towa, before said woman spoke to Izuku Black, "I will be watching your battle against the Son of Goku, the Son of Vegeta and the others. Don't screw this up."

Izuku Black nodded and the two demons vanished.

With Towa and Mira

"Are you sure that we can trust her to finish off the Son Family for good?" Mira asked his creator.

"As long as Son Goku is still alive, we can't erase his family," Towa stated. "But we can bring him even more grief by having his son be killed. Though they won't truly be gone since we have Black and the child that grows within our little pawn."

"The child is to be born when Black plans to destroy the lookout, UA and their source of these cursed Senzu beans. The distraction will be significant enough for them not to realize the new power that has entered the world," Towa said. "We will watch them fight and if they are having trouble, then, and only then, will you join."

Mira nodded and Towa said, "At last I will avenge the death of my brother and Son Goku will feel even more sorrow than he has."

Hey! It's Izuku! Graduation is right around the corner and we are all set! Woah! Salem and Izuku Black?! What are they doing here?! Find out next time on My Saiyan Academia! Appearance of Evil! Final Battle Begins!