Questions and Answers. Enter Eri!

A/N: I have decided to update this story every few days instead of once a week. Also, Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope you enjoy the chapter! One last thing, Eri will be OOC, sorry for all of you Eri fans!

"What the hell was that Deku?!" Bakugou exclaimed explosions coming from his hands.

"Why did you become ruthless?" Momo asked.

Everyone else started firing off questions in rapid succession, giving Izuku a headache. So he yelled at them, "SHUT UP!!!"

His eyes were teal green and he seemed like he was about to kill someone.

"Good," Izuku said his eyes back to their original color, "one, that was my real Quirk which is called Saiyajin. It basically gives me a power boost when I got extremely angry. As you can tell it also changed my body as well. And to answer your question Momo, it was because of Saiyajin."

Seeing their confused looks, he decided to elaborate.

"Saiyajin not only gives you a boost in power, but it also changes you," Izuku explained, "it makes me impulsive, rash, arrogant. Everything that isn't me, but once I learn to control it, then it won't be as bad and it won't drain my stamina as quickly. Also thanks to my Quirk, I have extensive knowledge on all things martial arts. The attack that you saw me use is my most destructive one at this point in time. Also in time, I might be able to get strong enough to take down another All for One, but I'm sure."

They all nodded, satisfied with his answer.

"Now then," Izuku said, "I need to talk with Bakugou real quick alone."

Once everyone was gone, Bakugou said, "What do you want to talk to me about Deku?"

"One for All," Izuku said staring at into Bakugou's eyes, "a Quirk that is able to be passed on to other people."

Bakugou said nothing.

"Ten months before the Entrance Exam, All Might helped me train my body for One for All," Izuku told him, "after that, he gave me a piece of his hair to eat."

Bakugou gained a disgusted look on his face.

"I know," Izuku said in reply to his expression, "after that I went to the exam. There I got 60 rescue points for saving the person I would eventually fall in love with, Uraraka Ochako. There I broke both legs and one arm. Then you saw what happened at the sports festival. After that, I trained with Gran Torino and figured out how to do One for All: Full Cowling and here we are now."

"Tell me about One for All," Bakugou said, "and don't leave anything out."

"Well for one, I'm the 9th user," Izuku told him, "it's a power that is able to be passed down from person to person."

Izuku then began to tell him how it all started and after he was finished Bakugou said, "Why tell me? Why not Tenya or someone else?"

"The only other person that I told was Uraraka," Izuku told him, "and now you know as well and I trust that you can keep this a secret."

Bakugou nodded and as he left said, "I know what you are as well Deku. For I'm the same thing. Tell your father that the Prince says, "Hello"."

Izuku nodded and Bakugou left, and after Izuku turned back to the window he said, "Am I free to go?"

"Yes," the doctor said.

"Thanks."

Izuku then walked out of the hospital and was on his way home when a little girl about 6 to 7 ran up with fear evident in her red eyes.

"Sorry about that," a male with a beak said, "my daughter is always running off. Come here Eri."

"Don't let him take me Papa," the little girl said.

Both the man's and Izuku's eyes widened at what she said.

"P-Papa?!" they both exclaimed.

"Need some help here son?" Goku's voice said as he floated on down in between them.

"Grandpa!" Eri exclaimed making Goku's eyes widen in surprise.

"Damn it," Goku muttered, "I hate time travel."

"You aren't taking this little girl anywhere Overhaul," Izuku told him.

"Smart kid," Overhaul said, "but that little girl is coming with me."

"Kaio-Ken!" Goku yelled before he dashed forwards and punched him in the gut.

"Come on Eri," Izuku said as the little girl looked up at him, "I'll take you to safety."

"But what about Grandpa?" Eri asked Izuku, "Will he be alright?"

"Yes he'll be alright," Izuku said, "Dad! You need to take him out now!"

Goku smiled as he dropped the Kaio-Ken and said, "Alright."

He dashed forwards again and this time vanished then reappeared behind him and gave the villian a good ol' neck chop.

"Now then," Goku said as he looked at Eri, "who are your parents little one?"

"My Papa's right here," Eri replied pointing at Izuku, "but I don't know where Mama is. Papa says that she has an amazing quirk though."

"What is her Quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Cre-a-tion," Eri said sounding out the word, "Creation!"

Goku laughed, while Izuku paled.

She is going to kill me! Izuku shouted in his mind.