2nd year at UA begins! Salem's New Allies!

A/N: So the timeline's really messed up, but I say fuck it. How many times has DBZ fucked up it's own timeline? Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

It has been 5 months since Momo and Izuku found out about the two of them having twins and since their first year at UA ended.

"Are you two excited?" Eri asked as Izuku and Momo got ready to move to their new dorms.

"Yes Eri," Izuku replied as he finished packing and looked at his daughter, "are you excited for your new school year?"

"Not really," Eri replied, "but I think that I'll manage."

Izuku nodded and the three of them walked out of the 1st Year's dorms and into the 2nd Year's Dorms.

"Hey Midoriya family!" Mina said as she walked over, "How's it goin'?"

"We're fine," Izuku replied with a smile, "I trained Eri over the summer when the two of us went to the Himalayas."

"Why the heck would you go there?" Kaminari asked as he walked out of his room and into the living room, "It's freezing up there, not to mention people can hardly breathe up that high in the atmosphere."

"Saiyans have tremendously large lung capacity," Izuku replied, "we can hold our breath longer than Olympic Swimmers and we also can take in more oxygen than anyone on the planet."

"Is that why you always scream when you power up?" Toru asked.

"Mainly because it makes us sound badass," Katsuki said walking out of the kitchen and giving Izuku a cup of coffee, "how did Inko react when she met Gine and Bardock and found out that Momo was pregnant?"

"Well..." Izuku trailed off as he flashbacked to the beginning of summer.

Flashback to beginning of summer

"Momo!" Inko said as she opened the door to the apartment, "How are you?"

"I'm doing fine Ms. Midoriya," Momo replied with a smile, "how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine," Inko replied, "oh and please, it's just Inko."

Momo nodded and Izuku walked in talking with Gine, who was holding Eri.

"....And then, me and Katsuki fused to defeat both Androids," Izuku said.

"You guys have interesting tales," Gine replied.

"Hi," Inko said, "sorry to interrupt, but who are you?"

"Mom, meet Grandma Gine," Izuku said, "Grandma Gine, meet my mom Inko."

Inko then decided that, that was the time to faint.

"Well that happened," Gine said, "how do you think that she's going to take the news of Momo being pregnant?"

"She'll most likely squeal in excitement that she's having grandbabies," Izuku replied with a small chuckle.

A few hours later

"I see that you're up and about Inko," Momo said as she set a final plate on the table.

"Thank you Momo," Inko said as everyone moved into the kitchen and sat down at the table, "sorry about fainting, Gine."

"Are you going to do that every time we have surprising news?" Momo asked her, hopefully, future mother in law.

Inko laughed and said, "As long as you didn't bring anyone else back from the dead, then I think I won't pass out."