Midoriya goes Berserk?! Deku's True Power!

"Izuku!" Ochako shouted.

"No!" Izuku yelled as he used One for All jumping off of every villain's head trying to get to his secret girlfriend, "All for One, don't you dare!"

"Say goodbye to the woman you love Midoriya!" All for one said as he just flicked his wrist and snapped her neck.

All of the Pro-Heroes froze when he did that and Midoriya just clenched his fists so tight that blood seeped through.

"Aw is the 9th Holder of One for All about to cry?" All for One asked before he heard Izuku mutter something, "What was that?"

"Y-You bastard," Izuku said just standing there rage seething from his body making everyone pale at the amount of anger he is emanating, "I'm going to enjoy ripping you to pieces, but first I'm going to beat you into submission and then some. That I promise you on my own life."
Rocks started to float around Izuku as sparks flew off of him.

"What is happening?" All for One asked as the earth began to shake in conjunction to Izuku's rage.

"Y-You won't get away with this," Izuku said unaware of what is happening around him, "I swear that you won't be leaving this place alive. You will be at my feet begging for mercy, but I won't be showing you any mercy to you."

Izuku's hair then began to float upwards as more rocks began floating and the earth's shaking became more violent.

"Like I said before All for One," he said, "you won't be leaving this place alive. I will take you down permanently this time and you will go to hell!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The sky began to darken and lightning flashed across the sky. A golden aura erupted out from Izuku as he screamed as well. When he was done, his hair was golden, his eyes were a teal green color and his clothes, and skin, were glowing with a golden light.

"Are you ready All for One?" Izuku asked his eyes showing nothing, but pure hatred in them, "Or are you going to be like Minoru Mineta and be like a damn coward?!"

"Is this your Quirk?" All for one asked surprised at what was in front of him.

"I asked you a damn question bastard!" Izuku roared at his enemy, "Don't make me ask again! Also, all Pro-Heroes in the area, leave! This is your only warning! For if you stay, you'll die. Not by me, but by All for One."

Without warning, All for One charged at the place where Izuku's friends are hiding and grabbed Momo by the face and turned back to Izuku with a smile that Izuku could tell was on his face.

"Don't you dare do what I think you're about to do," Izuku warned as his eyes became darker, "if you take her Quirk and kill her, r even let her live without a Quirk, I'll end your life so fast you won't see it coming."

"You can't end a life Midoriya," All for One said his voice smug, "you don't have it in you."
Izuku then dashed forwards so fast that no one could see him, and punched All for One in the gut making him drop Momo and be sent flying.

"I told the heroes to get out of the area and now I'm telling you all to leave as well," Izuku said his voice emotionless, "now go!"

His friends just stood there and he shouted at them this time, "GO! I can't hold myself back any longer!"

His friends then ran off as Izuku turned back to All for One.

"You know kid, I might just take your Quirk," the villain said making Izuku chuckle, "what's so funny kid?"

"I not so sure that this is a Quirk."

Before the villain could reply to that, Izuku dashed forwards again and kneed him in the gut, then began using martial art skills that he never even knew that he had.

"You give up yet?" Izuku asked looking down at All for One, "I don't have all day you know."

All for One then got up and said, "You know that you're turning into one of us."

"No, I'm not," Izuku said, "I'm turning into what my father was."

He then pulled back his fist and shouted, "Super Dragon Fist!"

He then punched All for One in the gut, killing him instantly as a golden dragon wrapped around him.

"I win," Izuku said as he went back to normal and passing in unconsciousness.

In Izuku's mind

"Hello son," a man said looking at Izuku, "we have a lot to talk about."

A/N: Warning Characters will be OOC, from this point onward.