Origin of a Family! Izuku's Hidden Technique!

After Izuku and Momo gave the little girl, who's name was surprisingly 21, to her papa who was surprisingly Todoroki, the two went to their separate rooms and went to sleep.

Time skip

"21!" Eri shouted.

"Eri!"

"You owe me 30 yen," Izuku said to Bakugou who just grumbled about 'unfair bets' and 'hating the Son family', "thank you."

"Go to hell Deku," he muttered.

Eri and 21 both looked at their Uncle and said, "Language Uncle Kacchan."

Everyone looked at the two young girls and couldn't help, but give a chuckle.

"You all ready for Round 3 tonight?" Izuku asked his face serious.

Everyone nodded and he continued, "I have a technique that'll give me an edge here, but the thing is that it might just harm me more than help me."

"Why do it then?" Shoto asked, "If it might do more harm than good, why do you not use it?"

"Because it's a great power to use on weaker opponents," Izuku replied.

"Wait you two don't even know what it is?" Shinrin asked.

"Mama!" 21 said jumping on her.

"W-Who is this? Why did she call me Mama?" Shinrin asked.

"Shinrin, follow me," Izuku said, "also, everyone else, no one mentions a thing or I'll ask my father to make training even tougher. Got it?"

They all nodded, but paled when he said this next, "I'll even make sure that you won't be able to use your quirks during training."

He and Shinrin then went into the other room and Midoriya explained everything, leaving out One for All and All Might.

"So if what you are telling me is correct, 21 is Todoroki's and my daughter from the future, Eri is yours and Momo's, and you, Katsuki, and your fathers are aliens who can destroy worlds if you are so inclined," Shinrin said summarizing it all, "I don't know if I should believe you or not."

Midoriya then brought out a few papers and said, "Me, my mom and dad, all went to have a DNA test done on Eri and this is what we found."

Shinrin took the papers and her eyes went wide as he continued, "These papers are documented truth that Eri is mine and Momo's biological daughter.She's a quarter Saiyan from my side and 75% earthling on her mother's side. I should also mention that my father, as well Katsuki's, are both well over 500 years old."

"How is that possible?"

"They didn't say," Izuku lied, "so now do you believe me?"

Shinrin nodded and said, "Yeah, I do. But what I want to know is, why 21 has pink skin and red eyes."

Midoriya thought about it and said, "I'll call my dad and see if he has some answers."
The two then walked out of the other room and saw Goku looking at 21 with his jaw on the ground.

"You have gotta be kidding me," Goku muttered before turning to his son and whispering, "why did you bring a Majin here?"

"What's a Majin?" Midoriya asked his father.

"A person who looks like the little girl," Goku said, "also, who are her parents?"

"Grandpa!" 21 exclaimed when she noticed that Goku was there.