A Talk between Father and Son? Awakening!

"Hello father," Izuku replied smiling, "it's been a few days since we last talked."

"Last time we talked was during your time in the hospital after the training camp correct?" the man asked thinking.

"When awoken my true powers," Izuku stated while nodding, "yeah and I thank you for that by the way. Without my true powers, I would've been killed."

The man nodded and said, "Your right, but I think you went a little overboard."

"Was it that power that I felt?"

"Super Saiyan," the man replied, "you let your anger consume you and you became what you hate the most. A vindictive being with a strong desire to kill. You became like your ancestors Izuku. Although, he did kill your mentor and your lover so there is that."

"Why did I become that though?"

"Super Saiyan is only achievable by a strong emotion, like pure and utter rage for example," the man replied, "you became so angry at your enemy that your power level multiplied by a large amount. When a Saiyan enters Super Saiyan, they became more rash and arrogant more prone to act on their anger. Much like I did against Frieza and my other son did against Cell."

"I have a question," Izuku said, "how are you still alive though? I mean I thought that you died a few hundred years ago?"

"You can thank Shenron for that," the man replied, "after our families died out, me and my rival asked for immortality."

"So the two of you became immortal beings," Izuku stated, "unable to die, unable to age."

The man nodded.

"Where are you now?"

"On King Kai's world," the man replied, "also you'll meet my rival soon. In fact I'm certain he has a son who is just like him. That arrogant, prideful, son of a bitch."

"Sounds like Bakugou," Izuku muttered.

"You are about to awaken my son," the man replied, "good luck and tell your mother I said hi."

"But wait you've never told me your name!" Izuku exclaimed.

"It's Son Goku," the man replied with a smile, "and you are my son Izuku Son-Midoriya."

Izuku then woke up and noticed that he was handcuffed to a hospital bed.

He just shook his head and jerked his arms up, breaking the cuffs with ease.

"Uh, guess my natural strength has risen to Saiyan heights," Izuku muttered in surprise.

He then looked into a window and saw his reflection. He was now much taller, with spiky hair that was still a bit curly, his build was also different. He was now more muscular like he's been doing martial arts his whole life.

"When can I leave Aizawa-sensei?" Izuku asked without turning around, "Or am I going to prison for what I did to that bastard?"

"You can leave as soon as we know what the hell that power was," Aizawa replied.

"So never," Izuku said turning around, "not even I know what that power is. All I know is that I got angry and that happened. I'm sorry, I don't know more than that."

"I think that you're lying," Aizawa told him.

"He's not Mr. Aizawa," a voice said, "my son may not know what that was, but I do."
Izuku's real father walked through the doorway and said, "My name is Son Goku and that power is what he inherited from me. It doesn't reveal itself until we go through an emotional upheaval."

"What's it called?"

"We call it Saiyajin," Goku replied calmly, "it takes our bodies and gives us a power boost so great that it changes our hair, eyes, and lastly our personalities, but it is controllable through intense training. Also as you can tell, his body also changed to fit the new power that is flowing through him."

"Thank you," Aizawa said to Goku.

"Your welcome," Goku replied, "now then I've already called his mother and she already knows that I'm here. Would it be possible to talk with Mr. Nedzu? I would like to see if I can't get a job at U.A. so that I can train my son."

Aizawa nodded and he and Goku walked outside of the hospital room. An hour later, Izuku sensed his entire class walking down the hall and towards his room. Already dressed in the gi that his father provided, Izuku stood looking out the window arms crossed.

"Hello everyone," he said without turning around, "I bet you all have some questions uh?"