Android Invasion! A Question to Ask!

A/N: Soooo, this was supposed to be the chapter where the Saiyans are born, but it was already long enough. So I decided that next chapter is when the Yaoyorozu-Midoriya Saiyans are going to be born, but even so... Enjoy the chapter!

"Why are there so many of these damn machines?!" Katsuki exclaimed as he punched a hole through the chest of an Android, "I HATE THESE FUCKING ANDROIDS!!!!!"

"I know you do Katsuki," Izuku said as he shot a blast, destroying more Androids, "and I do as well, but we both know that we must destroy as much as we can."

"I know, I know," Katsuki said as he to shot a blast destroying multiple Androids at once, "when is she due?"

"Sometime next month," Izuku replied as he looked all around him for anymore Androids, "okay. I've had enough of this. I'm going to show them real power, the power of.... A God."

A crimson aura then shot up around him and he looked at the Androids as they all backed away.

"You are trying to keep a God away from his loved ones," Izuku said as he prepared a One-Handed Kamehameha, "now burn in Hell!"

He then unleashed his attack and turned all of the Androids to dust.

At Eri's school

BOOM!

Eri stopped chasing one of her friends in a game of tag as she saw 3 powerful Androids attack. She then looked at 21 and Trunks, before nodding and the three of them then powered up and charged right at the Androids.

"Eri! Trunks! 21! Get back here!" their teacher shouted, "It's too dangerous!"

But the son and daughters of the Z-Fighters didn't listen and the three of them attacked the Androids head on. As they fought, Eri couldn't help, but notice that they weren't trying.

"Why are you three holding back?" Eri asked not letting her guard down.

"Because I told them so, Eri Midoriya," a voice that held malice replied.

"Lady Black," the Androids said with a stiff bow.

Eri Black ignored them and looked down at Eri, 21, and Trunks before a sneer came upon her face.

"I can see why my mother would want you dead, Eri Midoriya," Eri Black said, "you are sooo annoying. Bet you weren't expecting me again, huh?"

"I defeated you once, and I can do it again!" Eri shouted as she went Super Saiyan.

"Don't be so sure of yourself, Midoriya," Eri Black said as the two of them dashed towards each other at fast speeds, they clashed and sent quick bursts of shockwaves that damaged nearby buildings.

"You've gotten stronger," Eri said as she jumped up to dodge a kick, before throwing her own.

"Of course I have," Eri Black replied blocking the kick instead of dodging it, "I must be to be able to kill you and your friends."

"I won't let you!" Eri shouted before going Super Saiyan and charging at her double and using Dragon Fist and landing all three hits, "I have more experience than you Eri Black. I won't allow you to live this time!"

As they were fighting, 21 and Trunks finished off their opponents fairly quickly and were now watching their friend fight her evil double.

"I'm going to help," 21 said, before she ate a Senzu Bean and flew towards the fight before landing a punch to the Daughter of Salem, "you alright E?"