Saiyajin V Saiyajin? Katsuki's Pride!

It's been a few weeks since Class 1-A and their friends have met Eri, and they all absolutely adore the little one. Well except for maybe Monoma. Everyone learned after that, not to hurt Izuku's daughter in anyway.

"Alraight class," Goku said, "today we will be sparing. I have your opponents already picked out for you. First up is Katsuki vs Izuku!"

"Where is Papa?" Eri asked her grandfather, who allowed her to be with the class that day.

"Sorry I'm late," Izuku said, "was trying to decide between my new suit or my old one. So I decided to go with my new one for today."

All of the girls blushed when they saw him. He was wearing the Turtle Hermit Gi that his father wears, but instead of the orange and blue, it had an emerald green overshirt and pants, white undershirt and dark green boots with emerald colored accents, and dark green sweat bands on his wrists. Another thing about his new suit is that it shows off his muscles that came from his transformation.

"I like the outfit son," Goku said, "now you and Bakugou get to the training fields. You are the hero while Bakugou's the villain."

Izuku nodded and used One for All: Full Cowl to get to the arena.

I've already got a plan, but I'm not sure if I want to do it, Izuku thought, but then again, he is Vegeta's son and I'm the son of Goku.... Yeah. I'll go through with it.

"I know you can hear me Bakugou!" Izuku shouted his voice echoing across the arena, "So I'm just going to say it! You are weak compared to me! You will never get to my level! You can't even comprehend my level of power, because you can't reach it! So just give up! You can't win!"

With Class 1-A

"That's gotta hurt Bakugou's pride," Kirishima said, "but why is Izuku saying stuff like that?"

"Papa's trying to get Uncle Kacchan to go gold," Eri said.

"Wait," Mina said wide eyed, "Katsuki can turn into that golden form as well?"

Goku nodded while looking at the tv.

"Why is he trying to do make him turn gold though?" Tenya asked confused, "He could very easily win, so again why?"

"I'm afraid it has to do with my blood flowing through his veins," Goku said turning to the class, "my Quirk makes me very, very excited for a good fight. It's also called a Warrior's Quirk, for it makes us ferocious in one, so we have to be careful not to kill."

Momo nodded as she figured it out.

"So what you're saying is that Midoriya has become ready to battle anyone at anytime of day," Momo stated, "doesn't matter where or when and when he's in battle he becomes a different person."

"Not exactly," Vegeta said looking at the tv, "he is still the same ol' Deku you all know and love, it's just his battle instincts allow him to focus only on his opponent and once he's done with that, he can save someone, but his hero instincts will combat his battle instincts. In the end his Hero Instincts will win and then he'll defeat the enemy."

Back with Izuku and Katsuki

"I guess I'll just finish this now," Izuku said as he went Super Saiyan and flew into the sky.

Bakugou growled as he could see a golden glow in the sky.

"Damn you Deku!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, "I should have that power! Not a useless person like you! You have beaten me time and time again and I'm sick and tired of it! This time I will beat you until you are unconscious! You hear me Deku! I will kill you!!!!!"