Havoc or Harmony? Birth of Twin Super Saiyans!

Once Izuku got Momo to RG, Goku appeared and said, "You alright? Katsuki called me a once you used Instant Transmission to get here."

"I'm doing fine, Dad," Izuku replied, "so is Momo."

Goku gave a sigh of relief and said, "Do you want me to get Gine here?"

"And the rest of the family," Izuku replied, "thanks Dad."

"No prob," goku replied putting two fingers on his forehead, "I'll be back in just a few."

Izuku heard Momo scream in pain and flinched slightly at the noise. Moments later, Goku arrived with Gine who immediately rushed into the infirmary and shoved Midnight aside as she got prepared for helping her future Great-Granddaughter in law give birth to two Saiyan twins.

Izuku was outside of the infirmary as he walked back and forth mumbling about his two children when Katsuki and Shoto ran towards him.

"How is it going, Izuku?" Shoto asked.

"How do you think?" Izuku asked, "My fiancé is giving birth to my children and I have no idea what to do! I'm also worried about my children and Momo."

Sighing, Izuku ran his hand through his hair and Katsuki said, "How about a spar to get your mind off this?"

Izuku shook his head and said, "No thanks, I want to be here for her."

At that moment, the three of them sensed a huge power increase and barged into the room and what they saw surprised them. Momo was now a Super Saiyan!

"What the hell," Katsuki and Izuku said in unison.

"Is this a good time to tell you that Shinrin is pregnant?" Shoto asked, before being glared at by both Izuku and Katsuki, "Okay, not the best time."

Izuku then went Super Saiyan 2 and rushed to her side talking hold of her hand and Momo squeezed his hand very tightly.

"That's it, babe," Izuku said. "You're doing great."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IZUKU!" Momo screamed. "YOU DID THIS TO ME! ONCE THIS IS ALL OVER YOU WON"T BE TOUCHING ME AGAIN!"

"You're doing great," Izuku told her seemingly ignoring what she said, "it's almost over."

With a final push, and a loud scream that caused her power to flare and shake the building, a cry of a newborn child was heard and then another seconds later. The most surprising thing was that both newborns were surrounded in a gold glow with their hair sticking straight up.

"The very first Saiyan Twins ever born and their Super Saiyans already," Gine said before awing and continuing, "and look."

Everyone gained a huge smile on their faces when they saw that their tails were intertwined with one another.

"What are their names?" Gine asked.

"The boy is Kota Gohan Yaoyorozu-Midoriya and the girl is Eri Pan Yaoyorozu-Midoriya," Izuku replied as Bardock barged in.

"What was that power?" he asked franticly before grinning, "Well, what do you know. Looks like the Son family is still stronger than the Brief family!"

He then slapped Goku and Izuku on the shoulder and said, "I knew that power ran in the family! The little tike even looks like us and will become just like us all... The strongest in the universe!"

Rolling his eyes at his own father, Goku turned to his son and said, "I'm proud of you Izuku. Your kids are already Super Saiyan and are stronger than Katsuki straight out of the womb."

Fuming, Katsuki shouted, "Every word you just spoken has made me violently angry!"

Shouting it caused the twin newborn Super Saiyans to cry even harder and causing Momo to shoot a ki blast straight to his face, not strong enough to kill him, but strong enough to cause soot to appear on his face and he said, "Message received."

Izuku and everyone else started chuckling and Izuku turned to his Great-Grandmother and she handed him his son, who was back to base form revealing that he had his father's dark green hair with a dark green tail that had a white spiral around it. Gine then handed Momo her daughter and she also went back to base form revealing white hair with a black streak in it and a white tail with a black spiral around it.

"Welcome to the world, Kota and Eri Midoriya," Izuku said before looking at Momo and smiled as she smiled right back. The two of them absolutely beaming as their children were finally in the world and Momo looked at her daughter, before saying, "Merry Christmas little one."