Another Ascension! 6 New Saiyans!

It was time for battle class and Izuku was already in gear.

"You ready?" Izuku asked Katsuki.

"Ready to whoop your pathetic ass?" Katsuki asked with a smirk, "Yes."

Izuku rolled his eyes and looked at Momo who was next to her dumbass husband Tony Stank.

I can't wait for him to die at the hands of Salem, Izuku thought to himself, I hope he dies painfully.

Unknown to him, Momo was thinking the same thing. A little while later, Goku and Vegeta walked in.

"Today, you all will be training your Quirks," Vegeta said, "Katsuki, you and Izuku will come with us."

As the others went off to train, the two half Saiyans went with their fathers to talk in private.

"We have an idea that'll help you unleash your full potential," Goku said when the 4 of them were alone, "but we want to be sure that it's alright with you two."

"We want to become pure blooded Saiyans," Katsuki said, "that way we have access to Super Saiyan 3 and so we can have the full on instincts and battle capabilities that you have."

"We were just about to ask if you wanted to become full blood Saiyans for the exact same reasons," Goku said, "so I guess that we are in agreement?"

The two teens nodded and before they went back to their class, Vegeta said, "Come by the Lookout tonight and bring Eri and Mei with you as well."

They nodded again went back to their class to train.

"You ready Katsuki?" Izuku asked as the two of them got into a fighting stance.

"Go all out Izuku," Katsuki said, "give me everything you've got."

"Alright," Izuku said as he went Super Saiyan, "as you know, this is Super Saiyan, but this is my newest power!"

He then began to scream at the top of his lungs and a few minutes later, he was generating a bio electrical field and his hair was sticking straight up with even more spikes than normal.

"Meet Ascended Super Saiyan," Izuku said his eyes a darker teal green, "or as Dad likes to call it..."

"Super Saiyan 2," Katsuki finished his eyes wide.

Why do I sense Eri's energy? Izuku thought to himself.

At that moment, Tony was sent flying into a wall and Eri landed in front of him with an angry scowl on her face.

"That is for touching Mama and for harming Aunty Mei!" she shouted at him.

Izuku went back down to base form when he saw his daughter land in front of Tony.

Shaking his head he turned to Bakugou whose eyes were a dark teal and Izuku realized what was about to happen.

"How dare you! That's my girlfriend!" Katsuki shouted as his hair shot right up and lightning was generated around his body.

"You're dead," Eri said as she lept backwards just barely dodging a Super Galick Gun that was aimed right for Tony who was now sporting 3rd degree burns across his chest and arms.

"Katsuki! That's enough!" Izuku said as he went Super Saiyan 2 as well and got in front of his rival.

"He could've hurt my child Deku!" Katsuki shouted, "I'm going to make him pay!"

"I can't allow that!" Izuku retorted, "I know that what he did is unacceptable, but trying to kill him isn't what a hero does!"

"Out of my way or I'll kill you Deku!" Katsuki shouted his rage overclouding his judgement.