Aftermath of the Celebration. Mistress Revealed!

A/N: This is it folks! The chapter that you have all waited for! Enjoy and please do vote on the poll that I am doing on the Future Story Ideas book.

The next morning Izuku woke up holding his head.

"Damn it," he said before noticing that he wasn't in his dorm room, "where the hell am I?"

"Not so loud," a voice that was right next to him in bed said.

"M-Momo?" Izuku asked his eyes wide.

"Izuku!" Momo shouted before holding her own head and saying, "Ow. What happened last night?"

Unknown to the teenage girl, the blanket that was covering her, slipped off, giving Izuku a clear sight of her assets.

"M-M-M-Momo?" Izuku stuttered his face bright red, "C-Can you cover yourself up?"

Momo looked down and turned an all new shade of red and covered herself up, before speaking, "S-S-So what happened last night?"

"I don't remember," Izuku replied, "but I think that we should get out of here and get back to the dorms."

"First, close your eyes," Momo replied as Izuku closed them and she got redressed, "alright, you can open them."

Izuku did so and said, "Alright, now you so that I can change."

She did so and Izuku got redressed as well and the two began their walk to U.A.

"So," Izuku said awkwardly, "do you want to talk about what happened between us?"

"What are we?" Momo asked him, "W-We just slept together and now.... Are we supposed to get together?"

"But wasn't it you who said that, once I win there'd be more than just a simple kiss?" Izuku asked her, causing Momo to gain a red tint to her face.

"I was hoping that you'd forget about that," Momo muttered, but Izuku heard her, causing him to chuckle, "are you going to use Instant Transmission to get us to UA?"

"Nope," Izuku replied popping the 'p', "we are just going to walk. It's a Saturday remember?"

Momo nodded and the two continued on in silence for the time being until they arrived at UA.

"Alright, so we are under agreement that we don't speak of this morning, correct?" Momo asked Izuku.

"Agreed," Izuku said, "but at the same time, we can't ignore what happened."

"We'll talk about it in private," Momo said, "just not at the moment. Okay?"

Izuku relented and nodded, before saying, "I hold you to that promise."

When they walked into the dorm rooms, everyone looked at the two and Katsuki asked, "Where the hell were you two?"

"Stayed at a hotel," Momo replied, "and no. We didn't sleep together."

"Good," Tony said looking a bit smug, "wouldn't want my Fiance sleeping with another man."

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked his eyes going teal, "I whooped your sorry ass in the tournament and according to the deal me and Momo's father made, she doesn't have to marry you."

"I told him about you and your family background," Tony replied making everyone who knows about Saiyans and One for All freeze, "how your family is poor, you don't have a job, your power just somehow appeared overnight, and that your father is over 500 years old."

"It's called Saiyajin," Goku replied getting in front of Tony, "it allows my body to slow it's aging progress so that I may fight for another millennia or more, but for my son, he doesn't age until 80."