A child's Anger. Z-Soul Activation!

The next morning, Eri and 21 were the first two up.

"Morning 21," Eri said.

"Morning Eri," 21 replied, "what do you want to do?"

"What's going on?"

"Uncle Cap," Eri said running up to him, "good morning!"

"Shhh," Cap said, "everyone else is asleep. Please quiet down."

"It's alright Cap," Izuku said as he walked out of the showers fully clothed, "I was already up and was going to make breakfast for you two."

The two girls smiled and Izuku went over to the kitchen and started making pancakes with chocolate chips. All the while he was thinking of how he could tell Eri about Momo and the most hated person in Class 1-A. Izuku sighed and when the pancakes were done, he handed them to the girls.

"Hello Midoriya."

"Stank," Izuku growled, "what do you want?"

"I just want you to know that Eri isn't allowed to be near my wife," Tony said, "and if I see her within 5 feet of her, then I will send her to the infirmary."

"You touch a hair on my daughter's head Stark, and I will end your god damn life," Izuku told him, "and Eri is my daughter as well as hers. Would you want to get in the way of a Mama bear?"

"What is he talking about Papa?" Eri asked, "Why is Mama married to him and not you?"

"He didn't stick to our deal," Izuku said giving him a deluxe I'll-Kill-You-Later glare.

"Because she deserves me," Tony said, "someone who is rich and give her all she wants. Not some poor peasant who doesn't even deserve a beauty such as her."

"She also doesn't deserve someone who'll cheat on her," Izuku retorted, "while me one the other hand won't ever do that."

Eri set her plate down and looked at Stark with unbridled anger in her eyes.

"You took Mama?!" she exclaimed her eyes turning teal, "You... You big meanie! You will pay for this!"

She then shouted and a golden aura shot up around her and her hair turned gold with a spikey look to it.

Izuku's eyes practically popped out of their sockets as he watched his own daughter go Super Saiyan.

Tony then laughed and said, "What's this going to do? Hurt me?"

"You took Mama away!" Eri shouted at him, "I will make you pay!"

She then shot towards Tony and punched his collar bone breaking it and sending him flying out of a window and into a tree where he broke his arm in 28 different places and then she flew towards him and with her hands at her side while chanting, "KAMEHAMEHAAAA!"

A blue energy beam then shot out of her hands as she thrusted them forwards and hit Tony giving him 2nd degree burns.

Her energy and anger spent, Eri went back down to base form and fell backwards onto her back.

Izuku flew towards his daughter and the one who took his beloved and said, "Now you know why you should never piss off my family."

"Y-Your daughter is a monster!" Tony shouted before he groaned in pain.

"You pissed her off," Izuku told him as he picked Eri up, "now then. Let's get you to Recovery Girl."

A white flame like aura then shot up around Izuku and he took off into the sky heading for the infirmary.