Family Bonding. Discussions of the Future!

Later that Night

"Are you sure this is his father Jarvis?" Tony asked for the hundredth time, "I mean, from these pictures and the most recent one, he shouldn't be alive at all."

"His name is Vegeta Briefs sir," Jarvis replied, "he is a 5 time world martial arts champion and his rival is Son Goku. Both have the same type of DNA. Katsuki Bakugou is the son of Vegeta, while the boy who did a speech is the son of Goku."

"Show me a picture of Goku," Tony said.

A tall man with gravity defying air, wearing an orange and blue gi smiling came on screen.

"He is 49 years of age sir," Jarvis said, "but physically he looks 39."

"Show me any and all records of his family, birth and Quirk," Tony said, "same with Vegeta."

"There are no birth records of his family sir," Jarvis said, "the last of his family is a Son Goten and Gohan, his wife Chi-Chi Son and finally his grandfather Son Gohan. Nothing on Vegeta other than his wife Bulma Briefs and his son and daughter Trunks and Bulla Briefs. They are also all dead sir. For the last 500 years."

Tony's eyes widened at that as he said, "He's over 500 years old?!"

"Yes he is sir," Jarvis replied.

"How the hell is he that old?"

"I do not know sir," Jarvis said.

"I want you to keep these files under wraps," Tony said, "tell no one about what I've discovered. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

Tony then walked out of his room in the dorms and he immediately saw Eri and Momo, with Momo braiding Eri's hair.

I will defeat you Izuku Midoriya and claim what is rightfully mine, Tony thought as he watched Momo braid her future daughter's hair, Momo's hand and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it!

Izuku then decided at that moment to walk into the dorms and smiled when he saw Eri and Momo, but frowned at Tony with teal green eyes.

"How is my favorite girl doing?" he asked when the two noticed him.

"Daddy!" Eri exclaimed, "Look at what Mama did to my hair!"

Izuku smiled at his future daughter and said, "You look great Eri. Now come on. It's time for bed. Tomorrow we are getting up early and I'm going to begin training you in martial arts."

The little girl yawned as she smiled and said, "Does that mean that I'll be as strong as you someday?"

"Yes Eri, you will be as strong as I am someday," Izuku said, "now then, get dressed and I'll be in there in a bit. I've gotta talk with Momo. Okay?"

Eri nodded and she went to Izuku's room to get ready.

Izuku sighed and went to sit on the couch as Tony left to go to his room.

"So how was training with Cap?" Momo asked him.

"Even with my enhanced condition and my martial arts skills, without using my powers, I can't defeat him when he has his shield," Izuku said rubbing his left shoulder where the Vibranium shield hit him, "so I guess, in a word? Terrible."

"You'll get him next time Izuku," Momo said, "speaking of Cap, I thought that you and him were going to come back here together."

"He decided to train a bit longer," Izuku replied, "I left because I wanted to get Eri to bed and then go to sleep myself."