Meeting Past Family! We're having WHAT?!

"Papa? Mama?" Eri asked as she looked around, "Where are you?"

Eri was in a bright white room that had nothing in it and of course, being at a young age, she was freaking out.

"Mama!? Papa?!" Eri called out as tears threatened to spill, "Where are you?!"

Eri then fell to her knees and a bright light enveloped her as a tall male with a scar in the shape of an 'X' on his face and wearing old styled Saiyan Armour with a red headband appeared in front of her.

"Are you okay little one?" the male asked as Eri continued to cry, "Big Saiyan girls don't cry."

Eri then looked up with red eyes and asked, "Grandpa? Is that you?"

The male looked confused before he saw that she looked a little like his wife and the mother of his son.

"You must be Eri Midoriya," the male said, "correct?"

Eri nodded as the male smiled and continued, "I'm your Great-Granddad. You may call me Bardock."

Eri then tackled him and asked, "Where's Mama and Papa?"

"Don't worry," Bardock replied, "they're safe. You're just dreaming little one."

Another bright light then enveloped them and a female wearing old styled Saiyan Armour appeared.

"You must be my Great-Granddaughter Eri," the woman said, "my name is Gine. I'm your Great-Grandma."

"Why are you two here?" Eri asked now calmed down a bit thanks to being hugged by her Great-Grandparents.

"Because we wanted to meet you," Gine replied, "and I can see that you are an absolute adorable little Saiyan fighter."

Eri blushed and smiled the Son family smile making Gine coo at the adorableness that is Eri Midoriya.

"Alright Gine," Bardock said with a small smile, "that's enough."

Gine pouted a little, but let Eri go.

Bardock chuckled a bit and said, "How about you tell us about yourself little one?"

And so, Eri told them about her life in the future that she came from and all that's happened since she's been in the past. From her father finding her, all of the way to her mother divorcing Stark.

"If we're ever brought back to life, I'm going to kill this Stark fellow," Bardock said.

"Not if I don't do it first," Gine said darkly as Bardock backed up away from his wife.

Eri's eyes then went wide as she got an idea.

"How about we bring you two back with the Dragon Balls?" Eri suggested, "That way, Grandpa can meet you two since he never knew his parents? And you can meet him, Grandma, and Papa!"

Bardock and Gine were taken aback by this. They could be brought back?

"W-We could see our son?" Gine asked as Eri nodded.

"And my Papa," the little girl said with a smile.

"So this is our little niece," a voice said getting the three to turn around.

Two males were right behind them and were both wearing the Son Family Gi. One had spiky black hair with a single bang over his forehead and the other had spiky hair that looked like Gohan's during the fight against Cell.

"I'm Gohan," the one with the bang over his forehead said to Eri, "and this is my little brother Goten. We are your Uncles."

Eri beamed at that and tackled her Uncles to the ground.