Demon vs Saiyans and Namek! Remeeting Mr. Yaoyorozu!

The two heroes, plus the villain, rushed at the Frost Demon and before they could even lay a single hit, Kelvin shot his hand down vertically sending the three fighters flying backwards.

"What was that?" Katsuki asked frowning a bit, "Could he do that before?"

"I don't know," Izuku replied, "all we did was chat and power up. I think we should take this to the next level soon."

Piccolo looked at the Sons of Goku and Vegeta before saying, "You two can go Super Saiyan 2 can't you?"

The two Saiyans nodded.

"Then how about you do it?" Piccolo asked, "It'll give you enough of a power boost so that it'll be easier to defeat Kelvin."

"It also drains our stamina too much for our liking," Katsuki retorted, "plus, we don't need ascended for this."

Izuku looked at his rival and said, "We might need it, but we also need to preserve our energy."

"Fine," Katsuki replied, "we'll call that Plan B. What's Plan A?"

"If you two can keep Kelvin occupied long enough, then I can try to surprise him with a Kamehameha or a Perfect Kamehameha," Izuku replied, "is that good enough?"

"Or we could attack him from three different sides at the same time," Piccolo replied, "that way, at least one of us has a chance of dealing damage to him."

The two Saiyans looked at one another and nodded in silent agreement.

"Lets go," Izuku said the three of them splitting up before appearing at different angles and then began attacking Kelvin at different angles.

"Is this all you three have?" Kelvin asked as he blocked a punch from Piccolo before using his tail and throwing him into a building, "It's pathetic."

"I'll show you pathetic!" Katsuki shouted as he shot towards him and began fighting him one on one, but none of his attacks hit him.

"I'm bored now," Kelvin said before throwing the Son of Vegeta into the ground, "and you are the definition of pathetic."

Kelvin then turned to Izuku who was just floating in front of the Frost Demon.

"Are you going to attack me now?" Kelvin asked, "Or are you going to be smart and surrender yourself to me?"

Izuku then landed on the ground and looked at Piccolo and Katsuki, before saying, "Can you two get up?"

Struggling, the two fighters got up and looked at Kelvin.

"We need a new plan," Izuku said, "he is just too powerful now."

"Lets just attack him head on," Katsuki said, "I'm tired of holding back."

Izuku just stared at Kelvin and said, "Wait."

"Why?" Piccolo asked.

"I want to see something," Izuku replied, "hey! Kelvin! Why are you doing this?"

"Because I have the power to do so," Kelvin replied, "I'm more powerful than you three. Also, say hello to Kami for me."

Kelvin then raised his finger up into the sky and a dark orange, with a little red, sphere appeared above them all.

"DIE!" Kelvin then threw his arm downwards and the sphere followed.

"We need to stop that attack now!" Izuku shouted getting into his favorite stance as he charged up his family's attack.