Ascension to the Next Level! Beginning of an Affair.

It's been a few months since the party and the big reveal and since then, Izuku has been training none stop since the big announcement and the second bing announcement.

Flashback

After the big reveal the TV turned back on and it showed Mr. Yaoyorozu this time around and what he said would forever be ingrained into Izuku mind and unknown to him and his family would allow him to ascend to the next level.

"I would like to say this," he began, "I am pleased to announce that my daughter Momo Yaoyorozu and Anthony Stark the Heir of Stark International are getting married next month!"

Without another word, Izuku clenched his fists, accidentally breaking the remote, and left to go to the Lookout to train.

Flashback end

Izuku grinded his teeth together and punched the ground on the floor with all of his strength and for a brief moment, his hair shot straight up and lightning surrounded him, but just as quickly it appeared, it disappeared. Panting he got up and went Super Saiyan trying to acheive what he has been for the past 2 months since leaving UA while still doing all of his work that Goku brings him.... Super Saiyan 2.

"I....won't....give.....up," Izuku panted, "I must go beyond and..... ASCEND!!!!!!!"

Izuku then poured all of his anger, all of his hatred, every last ounce of it into his power and when he was done, his hair was spikier than in Super Saiyan and his body was emitting sparks like it did when he was using One for All.

"So this is Super Saiyan 2," Izuku said, "this power is amazing."

Then, just as he took a step, he fell down into unconsciousness the last thing that he saw was his father looking proud that he ascended, but also a little miffed that he was ignoring his own friends.

Goku sighed and picked up his son, before walking back to a room on the Lookout and set his son down.

"Why do this to yourself?" Goku asked quietly, "Momo is worried sick about you, so is Eri and your friends. I understand that you don't want to be near Tony, but is this really for the best?"

Goku sighed again and walked out to talk with Dende.

"How is he doing?" Goku asked one of his oldest friends.

"Not so well I'm afraid," Dende replied, "he has done nothing, but eat, train, homework, and he's barely gotten any sleep."

"I was afraid of this," Goku said, "he can't sleep knowing that Momo is unhappy, he keeps on training cause it's the only thing that is keeping his mind off her, he is still doing school work so that's good, and still eating that's good as well."

"Do you think that you can do anything to help him?" Dende asked, "He reminds me of Gohan and I just want to help him out."

Goku smiled and said, "I think that I've got an idea, but I need to see if the others will accept."

"Go on and try it," Dende replied, "anything is better than seeing Izuku depressed."

Goku nodded and used Instant Transmission to get back to the Dorms.

"Katsuki! Shoto!" Goku shouted, "I need to speak with you two!"

The two appeared in front of Goku and he continued, "Izuku is in a slum right now and I have an idea to get him better, but I need your guys' help."

"Anything for a friend," Shoto replied.

"I need someone other than anyone here to fight," Katsuki said, "of course I'll help."