Enemies Among the Students! Bakugou's First Kill.

"Alright Bakugou," Midoriya said as they were waiting for the break to be over, "we already have more points than everyone else thanks to Shoto. Now it's your time to shine."

"I'll blow their asses sky high," Bakugou said, "they won't know what hits them at all."

"Bakugou remember to only use your Quirk," Midoriya said, "we can't have anyone know about our true powers other than Class-A."

Bakugou looked at his rival and said, "If someone wants me to go all out, I will go all out and no one's going to stop me from doing so."

Bakugou then walked out of the waiting room and Izuku turned to Todoroki before saying, "I have a bad feeling about this mission."

Todoroki just nodded and they both turned their attention to the TV that was in their waiting room.

Bakugou was walking to the area where he and several others were going to duke it out in a battle royale style match when he saw Monoma glaring at him.

"What's your problem?" Bakugou asked the Copy Quirk user.

"Tony will win Momo Yaoyorozu you do know that right?" Monoma asked.

Bakugou just chuckled like his father and smirked just like his father does.

"Yeah and I'm the Prince of an Alien race," Bakugou replied, "I'll see you on the field of battle where you'll lose to me."

Bakugou then continued on and entered the battle arena.

"So this is the battle stage for today huh?" Bakugou asked himself as he looked at a mountainous area, "This should be a walk in the park for me."

"Now it's time for the second stage!" Present Mic shouted, "Ready, set, GOOOOOO!!!!!"

Bakugou then dashed forwards without using his Quirk and punched someone with half of his strength, knocking them out of this round. He looked at his fist and said, "That was...."

He was interrupted by vines coming out of nowhere which he disposed of by making an energy blade out of his right hand (A/N: Think of Vegito vs Fusion Zamasu, when Vegito made an energy blade.).

"You've gotta do better than that if you wanna go toe to toe with me," Bakugou said turning to face the person who attacked him, "my name is Katsuki Bakugou and you are my next victim. Now then prepare to die!"

Bakugou then dashed forwards at speeds that would make even the Flash jealous and right as he was about to collide with the student, someone else knocked him right out of the tournament.

""Hello Bakagou."

"Who the hell are you?" Bakugou growled out not even holding his anger back.

With Goku and Vegeta

"Kakarot do you sense that?" Vegeta asked his rival.

"No energy signature at all," Goku said, "then that must mean...."

"Android," the two full saiyans said in unison.

Back to Katsuki

"My name is Android 12," the person said, "and I am here to kill you and your friends."

Bakugou's eyes narrowed and he said, "No wonder your so pathetic."

The Android just looked at the young half saiyan and said, "No. You are the one who is pathetic."