Dorms at U.A.! Class 1-A and friends meet Eri!

"Hey mom," Izuku said when he got home that night.

"I-Izuku is that you?" Inko asked her eyes wide, "You look like a...."

"That's because he somehow tapped into his Saiyan DNA which was never supposed to happen according to Shenron and the Kais," Goku said surprising Inko, "hello Inko it's been awhile."

"G-Goku?" Inko asked her eyes wide.

Goku nodded and Eri asked, "Grandma?"

"I said it once and I'll say it again," Goku said, "I hate time travel."

Inko then fainted from what Eri said, making Izuku laugh before looking at Goku and saying, "Bakugou wanted me to tell you that the Prince says, "Hello"."

Eri then looked up at Izuku and asked, "Where's Mama?"

"Well Eri," Izuku said, "Mama and Papa don't live together yet, but I'll take you to school tomorrow and then you'll meet your mommy. Okay?"

Eri nodded and then yawned.

"Well looks like it's time to put you to bed," Izuku said, "I'll let you sleep on my bed and I get the couch."

Eri then began to shake her head and said, "No. Please stay with me. I don't want the bad people to get me again."

Izuku sighed and said, "Alright, but on one condition. Don't call your Mama 'Mama' at school in a few weeks, I'll talk with her after school and then you'll meet her. Alright?"

"Why?"

"Because.... I want it to be a surprise," Izuku replied with a smile.

"Is Uncle Kacchan going to be there?" Eri asked innocently.

Izuku couldn't help but smirk at what she said and replied, "Oh yeah. He'll be there. I can promise you that."

In the next couple of weeks, the teachers of U.A. went around to all of the student's houses and told them all about the dorms. When Aizawa went to the Midoriya's, he was initially surprised to see a young girl running around being chased by Izuku. When he learned about what happened from Goku, even he couldn't help, but smile. He even allowed Eri to stay with Izuku as long as he stayed caught up with his school work. Eventually though, it was time to go back to U.A.

Also over the last few weeks, Goku has taught Izuku how to fly using his "Quirk" and many other things. Another thing they did was a DNA test to see if Eri was really his daughter and low and behold she was.

"You ready?" Goku asked Izuku who was hold his daughter.

"Ready," Izuku said, "hey dad. Can you hold Eri for me?"

"Why?" Goku asked.

"I need to carry my backpack and my duffle bags," Izuku replied, "so I can't carry her at all."

"Or I could use Instant Transmission to get there," Goku told his son, "you two could fly and I know what Ezaserhead's energy feels like."

"Good point," Izuku replied, "alright let's go!"

He and Eri then took off into the sky and minutes later appeared right outside of U.A.

"You remember what to do right Eri?" Izuku asked his daughter with a sly grin.

"Yes Papa," Eri replied.

When the two of them walked into the dorms, Izuku shouted, "I HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!"