The Visit

"Can you shut up!?" You yelled as you glanced at the kids laughing in the corner of the room.

They sat on the desks in the classroom and glared at you. The one who was in charge scoffed at you.

"Come on (Y/n). Lighten up for once. Is the tie cutting off your access to air or are you just a stick in the mud?" He laughed, causing the others around him to laugh too.

You rolled your eyes and looked out the window, "Shut up Riley. You can insult me when you finally get a good dye-job."

The boy, Riley, glared at you for a moment before huffing and turning his head away. You glanced at him and sighed, opening up your notebook.

Riley Suvinx

Age: 17

Sex: M

Hair color: It changes a lot

Eye color: Grey

Strong suits: Is really annoying. Leader of the 'gang' at school

Bad at: Dying his hair and coming up with good comebacks

You had sketched an exaggerated version of him in a small space beside your information. You smiled to yourself and closed the notebook. This was how you'd kept track of everyone in the school since you'd moved here. Everyone you'd come across that was 'important' got their own page for you to write down your information on them.

"(Y/n)~" You heard a high-pitched voice say and you raised your eyes to see a short white haired girl standing in front of your desk.

You smiled, "Hey Layken." You subconsciously turned to her page and recited the information by memory.

Layken Whinsle

Age: 16

Sex: F

Hair color: White

Eye color: Blue

Strong suits: Math and brewing coffee

Bad at: Social interaction and science

She glanced down at the notebook and smiled, knowing it was your way of keeping track of everything. "Are you excited for today?"

Your spirits immediately plummeted, and you looked out the window again, "No."

She pouted and slid over the desk, standing beside you, "Aw come on. Why not?"

You glanced at her to really take her in appearance. She had a very round face and high cheekbones which surprisingly worked for her. She didn't wear makeup but had her hair curled constantly. She claimed it accented her personality and 'luscious blue eyes'.

"Because I don't like being degraded." You rested your chin in your hand.

"You don't know that! Maybe they'll be really nice." She gasped a little and shook your shoulders, "Maybe there'll be cute boys!"

You sighed and shrugged out of her touch. Layken was a hopeless romantic, but her main problem with it was that she could never find the courage to talk to anyone. It didn't even have to be a guy...It was just anyone in general. She lacked a lot of social skills. She'd only become your friend because you approached her.

"I don't care if they're cute, most of the people from the top class have rotten personalities. It only becomes worse when they interact with our class. Just because we're not as 'smart' as them doesn't mean we can't understand anything." You growled.