Chapter 16: Baby Loki (Part 2/4)

"Tasha, do you have the diapers?" I asked when we both returned from our joint purchasing.

"Yes."

"Babygrow?"

"Check."

"Toys?"

"Well.... I actually made this."  She smirked and showed me a little sceptor that looked like Loki's original staff, just much smaller and cuter.

"D'awwww......"  I replied. We entered my room were we left Baby Loki sleeping - and stared in shock at the empty bed.

"LOKI?!?!?!?!"  We both screamed in unision and put all the baby stuff away to find our little Loki. Dashing into Tony's and Banner's lab, we sighed in relief when we saw him there, but grew furious instanty when we saw how many wires were in his pale skin.

"BANNER!!!"  Natasha screeched. "WHAT DID YA DO TO HIM!!!"  She continued and pointed her gun at him. Banner raised his hands in defense and explained. "N-nothing, I just wanted to know how long he would stay a baby so I made some tests and....."

"And what?!?!"  I interrupted.

".....and it seems like he will be his old self in 2 weeks. Till then, he will grow quickly and must be a toddler in 2 days."

"Thanks, that was all we needed to know." Natasha spat and and picked Baby Loki up, then we left the lab and went into the 'living room' of the Hellicarrier. We sat down on a couch and dressed him into his babygrow before giving him the little staff to he wouldn't be bored. Sceptor in his hand and dummy in his mouth, Loki began to hit me with his hands and the staff. Sooooooo adorable ♥

Thor came in and looked at Loki with a loving expression before coming up to Tasha and asking her whether he could hold Loki.

"No."

"B-But.....I love Loki.... he never lets me embrace him when he is an adult....I need brotherly love..."  Thor stuttered and his underlip was quivering. Natasha groaned annoyedly but finally handed Loki to Thor, who immediately smiled and began to speak with the baby.

"You wanna play with Mjölnir, Loki?" Thor asked after he gave Loki a light kiss on his forehead. D'awwwwww... Ok, I'm saying that too much today.

Thor sat Loki on the ground and put his hammer beside him. But Loki just stared at it before he began to hit it with his sceptor. Apparently, he didn't like Mjölnir respectively Thor, because Baby Loki began to cry when Thor attempted to pick him up again.

"You had enough fun, Thor. Get lost." Tasha spat and Thor left the room with a sad face. But strangely, he forgot to take Mjölnir with him so Loki began to dribble over the handle. I bet Thor wil have problems with catching Mjölnir the next time...

"Is it ok with you if Loki sleeps in my room?" I asked Natasha.

"Um....alright, I need my beauty sleep anyway."  She said and left, it was about 9 p.m.  by now.

"And what do we do now, Baby Loki?"  I sighed and closed my eyes, just to notice him replying by crawling over to me and hiting my knee to get my attention. He was pointing to the door, so I picked him up and carried him to wear he signified me he wanted to go.

We ended up in front of Steve's room and I stopped because we definitely couldn't get in and wake sleeping Captain America. "Loki, we can't do this. He's sleeping."

Instead of understanding me, he banged on the door before I could prevent him and after a few seconds and a light groan, Steve opened the door.

"Wha-whatissit...???" Shit, now I had to think of a good excuse.

"Can I borrow your shield? Baby Loki wants to play with it."  I said and smiled weakly. Steve seemed to be half asleep and handed me his shield, muttering:

"Butbringitbacktomorrowok....???"  

"Yup." I answered and closed his door. Then I glared at Baby Loki and said:

"Why did you do this? You are a really bad child."  Baaaaaad idea, because Loki again began to cry.

"Aaaarghh....I liked you more when you were an adult." I groaned and Loki glared at me extremely intense for a baby and pulled my hair.

"No, no violence now. Bad Baby Loki will go to sleep now."  I stated and carried him to my room, placing him on the bed.

I laid the shield on the table so Loki could play with it tomorrow.

Then I went to lie next to him but he kept kicking me and pulling my hair until I left the bed and slept on the floor.

If I had only let Natasha take him this night.

A/N: The next chapter will be about Loki being 10 years old, and the one after that will be Loki turning 16 and becoming an adult again xD

Leave suggestions for the next chapters if you have a good ideas please!!!!

Comment + Vote + Fan for Baby Loki ♥♥♥

Who of you would adopt him :) ?

Woman_Of_Mischief