Chapter 60: The Best Troller

A/N: Chapter 60! Wohoo! And, just in case you ask, a pic on facebook inspired me to this.

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

"..... and now close that insolent hole of a mouth or I will cut you, Stark!"

"Why, just 'cause I'm tellin' da truth?"

"Don't you use that tone, Mister! That is not how you are to speak with me."

"I am a troller! I troll people! Do you think I even give a flying ****** about what you tell me?" 

"Listen, mortal. There is only one troller on that damn island, and that is ME!" 

"Oh, please. A few tricks is what I did as a kid." 

"Tricks? TRICKS?! TRICKS ARE FOR BLOODY ************* YOU BASTARD!!! IT IS CALLED 'ILLUSIONS' !" 

"Illusions, tricks, shits -  Whatever! Still, nobody trolls better than me, darling. You gotta face the truth, sooner or later." 

"I TOLD YOU I WOULD CUT YOU ANTHONY AND THIS WILL HAPPEN NOW - "

"Hey, hey! Boys!"  Nerdie interrupted their 'little' (or not so much?) war. "What is all this fuss about?" 

"Woman, tell this drunkard that I am the God of Troll!"  Loki ordered fuming again.

"No, I am the Master Troller!" 

And they lashed into each other, swearing and cussing and probably eating one other alive... Nerdie waited a while to watch and shouted "Left! Hit him with the left one!" now and then. 

But as usual, their b***** fight got boring after the first five minutes. She stepped in and yelled:

"Neither one of you is the best troller!" 

"WHAT?!"  Both men shouted at once and literally stared her down to death.

"None of you, because the best troller is still me." 

Apparently she had just told a hilarious joke, for Tony (still in Loki's arms) cracked up and Mischief's King did the same. 

Best buddies out of the sudden. The God of Failed Magic and The Man in a Can. 

"Prove it, kiddo." 

"Right, show us how you want to be the Trolleress of the Nine Realms, woman."  Her husband spat and smirked a really stupid smirk that didn't fit his beautiful face at all. Or maybe it was just the third degree sunburn.

"Fine. Listen to me, gentlemen. Imagine...

You want to end your pathetic life.

You got a shitty job.

Your workmate constantly ridicules you.

Your boss is such a cheap ass, your salary only suffices for bursting bubbles.

You - "

"Hey, I could always change my job."  Stark interrupted and raised an eyebrow. 

"You can't change your job because you can't leave the town.

You can't leave the town because you have no car.

You failed your driver's test about a hundred and three times. 

No one in town respects you.

They always call you insane.

Your - "

"Please, stop! This is just too sad - "  Loki wiped away his man tears and tried to keep a straight face, but he was getting too emotional about this.  

Half of these things had already happened to him.

"Your only friend is mentally retarded - "

"Oh, but that makes you a wonderful friend!"  He cried and continued weeping into Tony's chest, who by the way had started to tear up himself.

"And if all that wasn't enough - "

"NO PLEASE! There can't be more!"  Stark interruped yet again and pleaded her not to continue, but she had other things in mind.

"And if all that wasn't enough.... You house is a pineapple under the sea." 

*silence*

*more silence*

"I WILL COOK YOU FREAKING ALIVE YOU LITTLE ******! COME HERE!" 

"TROLOLOLOL!!!!"  Nerdie screamed and ran away from Stark hulking out and leaving a bewildered and confused Loki behind.

They should've watch some Spongebob Squarepants some time.

A/N: Hm... In my head it was funnier than this. But I'll leave the assessment to you.

How did you find it? A pic on facebook inspired me. 

FEEEEEEDBACKKK! 

Oh, btw, did you see the new Thor clip? Wattpad won't let me attach it to the chap :(

Woman_Of_Mischief