END OF SEASON ONE

Dear Unnerving-The-God-Of-Mischief-Fans!

We have come very far by now, and I just wanted to let you know how much it means to me that you read and enjoy this book.

I thank every one who has ever commented, voted or read! It gave me the urge to continue! 

I will now announce the new concept of the continuation of Unnerving the God of Mischief!

Season 1 has now officially ended with the wedding of Nerdie and Loki, but I am NOT going to end this story! CALM YOUR TITS! 

Season 2 will begin soon, and I am still gathering some ideas before I start publishing them. Don't worry, it won't take too long (Maybe a week or two).

I won't start a new book, it will stay the same. 

Now to the plot of the second season:

Nerdie and Loki have found true love and SHIELD has granted them a honeymoon. 

Along with Tony Stark, the pilot of their jet, they crash on a lonely island and get stuck until someone finds them. They are alone, a billionare, a psychopath and a batshit insane fangirl. 

No one knows how to make a fire, they have no electronics, no hair products for Loki and the remote island additionally awakes Tony's passion for the sociopath in leather and metal.

Follow me into a journey full of love, hate, madness, coconut bras and hula skirts!

What could possibly go wrong?

This is only a temporary description, I mighty change it! But the concept will stay the same. 

What do you think?

FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Woman_Of_Mischief