Chapter 61: A Duett... and a bit of FrostIron.

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

"Loki..." 

*silence*

"Lollipop?" 

*le mischievous silence*

"What are you doing there behind the bush?"  Nerdie asked with curiosity and worry since her husband was definitely up to no good.

He usually retreated to his own palm tree when he needed time for himself, and him crouching behind the bush was very strange. He always called them 'insolent excuses for trees with no backbone'. 

" *uncomprehensible murmuring* " 

"I thought we made a deal last time! No hide and seek without me! AND NO TALKING TO FOREIGN BUSHES!" 

She approached the bush slowly and extended her hand cautiously... The first thing she made out in between the leaves was Loki's red and acne-infested back. 

Eww. Glady she didn't have to pop those dimples for him. 

Anyway, he had his face in his hands and was only emitting opaque sounds now and then. Oh, and he was shaking.... so badly it broke Nerdie's heart. She thought he was crying over something yet again.

"Darling - "

"Why so silent, good madame? Did you think that I had left you for good?"

Oh, no.

Hell, no.

***********, NO!

She tackled him in an attempt to prevent the Phan-Out by closing his mouth, but there was no such possiblity. Loki's brain had been officially - irrevocably - tainted since the moment he watched the Opera God in action for the first time.

There was no cure for something like that. Erik Destler was now a part of Loki.

He rose, rose from the ash like he never rose before. [lol, what?] He looked her defiantly in the eyes, proud to have found yet another substitute to use as a mask. 

This time, it was a very deformed and distorted half of a coconut. 

"Have you missed me, good madame? I have written a new opera!" 

"Hey, Nerdie - Have ya seen my hairband? Guess this hot beast here needs a new haircu - "

"Here I bring the finished score... TONY STARK - THE MECHANIC!" 

"lol what?"

"Y U no write operas about me?! YOUR BLOODY WIFE!" 

"Fondest greetings to you two.... A few instructions just before rehearsal starts." 

"I am in no way going to rehearse and perfom and opera that was not written about me. This is degrading." 

"Wow, a whole new word. Your vocab's improving, Nella."

"Nerdie." 

"Whatevs. Okay, so what was this whole new play about me again? Ah, Loki! I knew you couldn't resist me." 

*le romantic FrostIron moment* 

*le romantic FrostIron moment is over*

"Come into my arms, darl - "

"INSOLENT BOY! THIS SLAVE OF ALCOHOL! THINKING I WOULD LOVE HIM!"

"But - But - "

"IGNORANT FOOL! THIS DRUNK DENSE ROBOT! BELIEVING I WOULD MEAN HIM!"