Chapter 62: CHOO CHOO

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

"GUYS! GUYS WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!" 

"I hope 'tis not another poisonous blowfish."  Loki sighed, already hearing his wife's voice from the distance.

The books he wrote in his unlimited free time were in no way as interesting as FanFiction would have been, but given that Loki had no internet access and no new fandom to join, it was quite boring.

This dude was used to getting obsessed over things on a regular basis, after all.

"Uuuh, my ass still itches from the last time."   Tony agreed on this one. 

The three of them had decided that it was time to build a kind of tree house for them since there was no sign of hope in sight. While they were stuck on a lonely island, they might as well get comfortable, right?

Loki had a very distinct sense for Asgardian architecture, which stood in a contrast with Tony's post-modern taste.

Let's just say, they argued a lot about the furnishing. This resulted in a clear-cut border in the living room (which was in fact the only room). It took them a while to find the right materials and to carpenter, but in the end the outcome was satisfying. 

They couldn't really afford any high standarts.

Nerdie got the right to build the bathroom... 

The consequence was a pipe that went out of the window and ended up in a nearby lake. Who ever wanted to take a shit needed to get his ass on the pipe (the diameter added up to 10 centimetres), and that was truly an entertaining sight, if I may put it like this. 

Loki later made Nerdie rework. The lake that contained all their excrements turned out to be the very lake they used to draw water from. 

Loki didn't speak with her for an entire week after this discovery.

But enough about this at that point, back to Nerdie bringing another one of her own ones. 

Stark and our Man of Mischief sat in the tree house and did what they always did when Nerdie began to climb up the ladder, for the house hang about twenty metres in the air.

"Would I have enough time to flee, if I wanted?"  

"Not really. She'd just track your scent to the bush you always hide behind." 

"Impertinent persecutor! How do you know of my hiding spot?"  Loki slammed his book shut. 

"Told you. She began to track your scent, and out of boredom I began to follow her. So you fell back to talking to plants?" 

"HUH!"  Loki gasped and grabbed Tony by his shoulders "How dare you disturb my peaceful conversations with understanding kinds of grasses you insolent - "

"LOKI! LOKI LOKI LOKI LOKI (insert 37 more Lokis here)!" 

"WHAT?!" 

"Eat this and tell me if it's poisonous!"

"The hell I will do!" 

"It smells great, like mint, doesn't it?" 

"Well, it does smell agreable. But I am not going to eat a plant I never saw bef - "

"Pffffft!  Please! You're the plant whisperer among us, why don't you just ask it if it's eatable - "

"Stark... GET OUT!"

"Oh, come on! Just eat it already!" 

"No!" 

"Pleeeease!"