Chapter 66: Confused Yet?

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

Bruce had the answer right in front of his eyes, in his hands. 

The answer glowed, emitted coldness and made him tremble. It was the source of evil. Bruce snickered as he remembered Loki's little weakness (call it a fetish, I don't care)  for blue glowing things, but quickly hurried to the lab to start working. 

The scepter, as the source of dark power, emitted something you could call dark matter. Since Loki was under the influence of the scepter for quite a long time, it was only inevitable that some dark matter kind of rubbed off. That means Loki himself gives off a signature which, if found and if strong enough, can be tracked. 

And that is exactly what Dr. Banner would try, if not for a tiny little difficulty that had to be overcome somehow... 

Well, since Loki was not quite the Loki he was the first day in prison, his signature has become faint and far too weak to be recognised and tracked by their devices. 

In English: Loki has to become the evil little shit he was back then in New York to start giving off this signature again. Unfortunately, his attitude has slipped into the more mischievous sector and that didn't suffice. 

There was only one thing a man could do now.

He had do get Loki angry as hell. 

Since SHIELD knew where their location roughly was, Bruce decided to write a little message in the clouds. They had crashed over a group of thousands of island, it would've been impossible to find them. But if Nerdie and Loki were still alive, Nerdie could try to upset him along with Stark. 

SHIELD had hundreds of satellites up there, he easily wrote his little note and waited in front of his screen for any sign of a blue Loki. 

----------------------------------------------------

"Yo, Nella..." 

"Dawg!"  She threatened and stopped braiding his hair. "Yo wanna look ugly or no?" 

"Okay, me is sorry. Nerdie, do you see that, too?" 

"See what? Dawg, did you - "

"I swear, this time I didn't drink anything! I didn't even eat mushrooms."  He cut her off and urged her to continue making him look fabulous. "Okay, I did. The purple one." 

"Stark... There are no purple mushrooms on this island. Yo stoned, dawg." 

"Uh... Maybe, maybe not, whatever! But I think the God is trying to tell us something."  Tony said and pointed to the sky.

"OH MA GERD!"  Nerdie exclaimed and threw her sombrero in the air. "The sky is having a baby!"

"Uh... I don't think the clouds are bearing a child, Nella. But I think they want us to - "

"Oh, you mean - "

"Yeah. But why? Why should we do such a thing?"  Stark stroked his hula skirt smooth, seemingly against the idea.

That lyin' ass.

"Dunno. I don't think that's a good idea."

"Hey, yo questioning the orders of heaven?" 

"N-No, b-but - "

"No buts! Come here!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 It was crazy, really. And disgusting. And creepy. But that's what the sky wanted, and they had learned not to defy orders from the sky [lol what? When?].