Chapter 69: LET ME LUV YAH!

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

....

....

....

....

(Wait for it)

....

....

....

"NERDIE!"

"LOKI!"

"NERDEHHH!"

"LOKEEHHH!" 

"OH MA GERD PLS NO NO LEAVE ME PLS !" 

"COME HERE YOU LIL' SHIT LET ME LUV YAH!" 

(le epic shouting contest goes on)

"I'm here, I won't ever leave you."  Nerdie assured him as they melted in each others embrace.

"Don't leave me, I need you - "

"I'm not leaving, I never would."

"I missed you so much, I didn't know what to do after - after you - YOU LYING VIPER!" 

And the shitstorm began...

"How could you!? Kissing him? Even worse, DYING!? Have you never thought about the consequences, are you that egoistic - "

"PIPE DOWN!" She shouted to drown his ranting and raging. She did not just come back from the dead to deserve this

"I did it for you! So we could get off that island! To survive!"

"Well, it didn't exactly look like surviving, what you did!" 

"Oh, well, I'm sorry for sacrificing myself!" 

"Why would you sacrifice yourself for me? Why, Nerdellia, why!?"  

Loki grabbed her by her shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Are you actually that stupid, Loki? I thought I am the retarded one! Has no one ever told you what 'love' means?" 

"It means being there for each other, not killing oneself to leave the other dead inside! That is how you left me, dead inside and empty and hollow!" 

"I wanted to save us from a pathetic death!" 

"Pathetic death - my ass! You could not have ever known that he'd give you back to me, you gave in to him knowing it was over for you!" 

"Yes, and it was not easy, if that is your impression!"

"What the heck is goin' on in here? Marital problems?"  Tony tuned in from behind the door, no longer without memories of their past.

"SHUT THE **** UP TONY!"  They both snapped at him. Iron King, now taken aback, retreated slowly and cautiously.

"You could have at least told me, prepared me!"

"How could I? You would've never let me, you would've chained me to a tree or to yourself if needed!" 

"That's true." 

They remained silent at once.

"What?" 

"I said 'tis true. I would not have let you go."

"I know. I know you well enough, Loki." 

"Ehehe."  Loki chuckled half-heartedly. "Well, as my wife... You probably should." 

"Are you still mad at me?"  Nerdie took his hand cautiously, not wanting to startle him or to provoke another furious reaction.

"Yes."  He sighed. 

They sat on Loki's bench inside his container, next to each other, with Loki resting his head on her small shoulder. He had grown too tired in longing, fury and pain to continue arguing. 

"I'm sorry. Again." 

"You should be." 

"Yeah... silly." 

"You fool." 

"You dumbass." 

"You imbecile!" 

"You asshole!" 

"YOU LITTLE BLOODY PIECE OF SHIT COME HERE AND LET ME - "

" - let you what, darling? Kill me?" 

"YESH!"  Loki shouted, then realised what they were doing. 

"Ah, come here, you little shit. Let me love you." 

A/N: And the ship sails again! :D  I'm so sorry for the long wait, I was (and I still am) busy with my first exam wave this semester. I thought this would be a good nibble to chew on [lol epic poetry?]

Well, as always, please vote and comment! 

Woman_Of_Mischief