Chapter 5

"Morning, dahhrling! Hehe, it rhymes. I'm so cool."  I greeted him the next day. He didn't bother to look up or answer, I thought he might still be mad at me...

"Hey, Loki-babe, I understand if you don't want me around you right now, but I don't like seeing tears on your beautiful face...."  I said.

He turned around quickly and glared at me.

"I am definitely NOT weeping, you stupid girl!"

"Great, so you forgave me?"

"Why are you so persistently trying to make me like you? For lack of anything better to do, or what? I am a villain and you are supposed to hate people like me!"

"Oh, my dear Loki, how could I hate you? I love everything about you. The way you hate everyone, the way you drool when you're unconscious and how you're mentally killing me in the most brutal ways.... Ah, here you're making me swoon again."

"Holy Beard of Odin, there is definitely something very wrong with you."

"What makes you think that?" I asked innocently.

"Just forget it. It makes no sense to try to reason you."

I sat down on my chair and began to unpack the arrows and the bow Clint gave me today. He said he would give me archery lessons, too, if I'd like...

"New toys?"

"Yeah, Clint said I should learn to shoot them - "

"You mean to shoot me."

"Well, to be honest, he said: 'Hey, Nerdie, here take some of my most dangerous arrows and meet me after your shift. I wanna show you the best ways to torture Loki with them, it'll be surely a fun thing to do.' "

"I kneeew it! He always wishes me the worst."   

"Well, you kinda took control over his mind and made him fight his assassin-girlfriend and kill tons of SHIELD-Agents."

"Pfff...."

"Don't worry, I love you too much to do something like tha - HEY! LET'S TEST THEM!"

"STAY AWAY!" 

"Chillax, I just want you to tell me if I look cool shooting them." I assured him and stood up, aiming the arrow at the wall. I let go of it and it hit the metallic wall, causing a huge explosion.

"YAY! FIREWORKS!"  I exclaimed, but suddenly all of the other arrows fell from the chair and I didn't know which were the explosive, the poisonous and the electrical ones anymore....

"DO YOU WANT TO KILL US?"  Loki yelled and his the glass again with his fist. Again. 

Day-um... He looked so hot doing that.

"Damn, they're all over the place!" 

"I do not think this is what we have to worry about now! You just shoot a hole into the wall of the Hellicarrier!"

"So....?"

"Fury will blame me and send the Widow to torture me again!"

"Oh, no, he won't. She's on vacation right now - "

"Thank God."  He sighed in relief.

" - so Fury will send Clint."

" O.O' "

"Anyway, I need you to help me. I need you to test the arrows with me so I know which kind they are."

"The hell I will do!"

"Oh, come on... It won't hurt." I said as I entered his cage and quickly stinging his upper arm with one of the arrows in my hand.

"AAARGH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!"

"How do you feel?"  I asked him instead of being mature and taking care of the injury.

"Dizzy... Oh, my head - What the hell - Lokisleep....."  He breathed and feel soon unconsciously to the ground.

So that arrow was the one with the anaesthetic.... AND HE DROOLED AGAIN! YAAAY!

I quickly got my cellphone and took some picture with him and some with me next to him and a fake mustache. I would definitely post that on Stark's message board!

"Just two arrows left.... One must be electrical one and the other with the snake poison." 

I shrugged and randomly took one of the arrows, stabbing Loki's other arm with it. A shock went through his body and he began to shake uncontrollably, eyes widened. I quickly removed it and looked at him worriedly.

"What the hell just happened?" He questioned. "Why am I on the floor?"

"Um... Actually, you decided to take a nap. And Clint will be here any second so I have to leave, my dear."

"Wait, what? CLINT IS COMING NOW?"

"Yup, have fun, you two!"

A/N: Oh, yeah, Clint and Loki will have muuuuch fun together xD Poor little Frost Giant...

 I want you all to know that I love everyone who gives me some of their time by reading my books <3

FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Woman_Of_Mischief