Chapter 32: Thursday

Just to clarify some things:

I am in NO WAY glorifying the abuse of alcohol/drugs!!! If you have problems, go meet a friend or speak with your family but DO NOT abuse drugs!!! This is wrong and I only did it in this chapter for fun! DRUG ABUSE IS NOT COOL!!!

And getting other people drunk to make them do things for you is also very BAD AND UNCOOL! DO NOT IMITATE!

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

Since everyone was greatly disturbed by the previous day, Tony decided to throw a party to drown the embarrassing memories of Valentine's Day 2013.

"Okay, guys. So we're gonna drink until we throw up and forget everything about yesterday. Pictures, words, everything. We will forget it all." 

"This is stupid."  Natasha said, but then she remembered Loki and Clint's creepy photo and decided to agree for his sake.

"What are we going to drink? I don't think I'm with you."  Steve replied sheepishly, just to have Stark and Loki roll their eyes at his almost retarded innocence.

"We're getting drunk, retarded virgin."  Loki groaned and hit his head from behind. "And nobody will object, or I will force the stuff down your pathetic throat with my kick-ass gun."

"Lo, buddy! You know you can't say this in public!" Tony elbowed him in the ribs. "... or you might get caught, darling."

"I can take care of myself, thank you, Anthony."

"Now, drink!" 

With that, a table rose from the ground with glasses and bottles of liquor, scotch, whiskey, classical vodka.... I don't think I need to continue the list at this point.

"We shall never remember that hell of a day!"  Tony announced and raised his glass. All the others, including Nerdie, raised theirs too.

************************LATER*********************************

"I feel pretteeeeeeyyyy!"  Loki sang.

"Oh, so pretteeeeeeeyyy!" Tony joined in and put his arm around Lord Laufeyson's shoulders.

"Oh, so pretty and happy and GAY!" Thor roared and picked both of them up, spinning around crazily.

"I don't feel anything." 

It was true, even after 7 bottles he was sober, bored and insecure. Steve wished he could experience drunkenness, but it was impossible. Consequently, he sat alone on a lonely table and blew bubbles. Bubbles were his only consolation since his parents forbad him to have a mobile phone or any other electronics.

Clint sat on a table too,  but he was hopelessly liquored up and would vomit on Tasha's shoes any moments, who stood beside him in an attempt to chat him up. Yes, she was very drunk too.

"Clinty-Pooh.... Do ya think I'm faaaaat?"  She slurred and took a hold at his shoulders.

"F-Fat? Naaaah.... Grab two chairs and sit down next to me, honeeeey....."

"Gaaaah, I'm soooo relieeeeeeved......"

Nerdie of course took the opportunity to make a certain Drug Lord very drunk. She wouldn't as much as taste alcohol, everything she had she gave to Loki. He drank, this one and only time, till he wasn't himself anymore. No arrogance, no hard feelings.... He looked quite happy.

Now that he was as good as high, she grabbed him and sat him down next to her.

"Soooo, Loki... Can I touch you?"  She asked once more and touched his narrow cheekbones with her index finger.

"BANANAS!" He only answered and she giggled. This was probably the only chance she had to get a certain other thing from him.

"Kiss meeeeee!"  Nerdie ordered.

"Efri fing for iu mai kwin!" 

Oh. Dear.

A/N:  BANANAS!

Can you figure out what Loki was trying to say at the end? The first one gets a dedication ;)

What do you think? Hm, I'm not quite pleased with it :/

Please vote and comment (maybe with BANANAS! if you liked it XD)

Woman_Of_Mischief