The Alpha Series: Book 4!

Final and 4th book of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book!

If you're interested to read more about the Romanov family, check out Ivan's Queen on my profile!

This book is also on Inkitt! Download the app by clicking on the link in my bio/announcement posts. Follow my profile and put my book in your reading list. 

Excerpt:

Amelia Reid and Ivan Romanov were once childhood friends that would see each other every summer. But that all changes when Ivan stops visiting. A few years later, they meet again. But this time, they don't see each other as friends. 

Join Amelia's journey as she tries to peel back the many layers of Ivan Romanov while finding her place in a completely different world. 

***

"They show what you've been through, and I think that's beautiful." I whisper back, running my fingers through his hair. "Hell, you're ten times stronger than I could ever be."

In an instant, he turns around to lay on his back with me straddling his waist. I blush at the position, his hand caressing my heated cheek adoringly. His emerald gems hold an array of emotions, flickering across too quickly for me to catch and decipher. So, I choose to admire him instead.

I meant what I said. Ivan is so breathtakingly handsome that it hurts sometimes. His midnight black hair is always tousled sexily, eyes bright and alert, there's two freckles by his right brow and one by his chin. His lips are full and most of the time they're either in a frown or a straight line, but I manage to catch several small smiles throughout the day. He's quite muscular but whenever he holds me I feel safe and protected, as if I'm in a soft cocoon.

"You don't need to be strong." His low murmur snaps me out of my trance. "You have me, I'll always protect you."

"You protect me from the world and I'll protect you from yourself, deal?" I smile softly when he laughs, nodding in agreement.