Chapter 18- Always Interrupted (teaser)

**WARNING** 

Jessica's point of view-

By the time that I got to my parent’s house my granddad was already there, I rushed inside and went straight to dad’s study.

“HOW COULD YOU TWO BE SO STUPID?! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING GANG LEADERS NOT FUCKING LITTLE TEENAGE KIDS!” I heard granddad yell, even I had to flinch a little before I opened the door.

“You went to granddad?” was the first thing both dad and Hayz said to me.

“You two left me no choice, I would say I’m sorry, but I’m not because it’s what the gang needs right now,” I said.

“Jessica’s right, I will be staying here for a few days and or weeks and run the gang with Jessica, while you two get your heads out of your asses and act like you're mature enough to run this gang! It seems like Jessica is the only one fit to run the gang, so I’ll stay and help her, From this day forward Jessica is gang leader until I see a change in you two,” granddad said and all three of us stood there in shock.

“WHAT?!”  we all yelled.

“You heard me, now Hayz I expect you to spread the word and Christopher, I suggest you start thinking of a good fucking way to apologize to your wife,” my granddad said and from the corner of my eye I saw my dad sulk lost in thought. While my father and Hayz left the office I was still in shock.

“Still in shock?” granddad asked.

I nodded stiffly, “Don’t worry, you’ve been acting like  a gang leader so far, now you actually have the title, it’s nothing new,” granddad said as he tapped my arm before leaving. I sighed, wow.

I cleared my throat and left the office finding no one in sight, I quietly left the house and into my car where I sat for a while before a yawn escaped me. I checked the time noticing ten missed calls and twelve unread messages from Mason.  

Immediately I called him, he answered on the third ring, “hey,”

“Hi, I’m sorry I didn’t get to call earlier,” I said.

“It’s fine,” he chuckled but I came out way huskier, that when I finally noticed what time it was on my dashboard, I literally slapped myself, it’s almost 3 in the morning.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize the time, I’ll just call you in the morning, goodni-“

“No, no, no, I’d rather hear you than sleep,” he said and I melted.

“Are you home?” I asked as I drove away from my parent’s house.

“Yeah, why?” he asked.

“No reason, so how was your day so far?”

“Boring and sad because I would have rather spent it with my gorgeously amazing girlfriend,”

“Aww, how about we spend all day tomorrow, we can watch movies, cuddle and-“

“Make out?” he asked excitedly.

I chuckled, “Maybe,” I sang.

“I’ll make sure of it,” he whispered to himself and I laughed.

I parked and got out of my car, “Hey, I’ll talk to you in a minute,” I said before hanging up, not letting him argue. I struggled to get up the steps but I made it, usually it’s the boy climbing the girl’s balcony, but not in this case…

I saw Mason with a disappointed look on his face as he pouted and looked at his phone. I quickly sent him a text to say to stop pouting and watched as his face turned into confusion, I tapped on the window and watched as he jumped and looked over here where I smiled. When he stood up I noticed he was only in blue checkered pajama bottoms, his six pack showing in its glory. When he opened his balcony doors we smiled at each other before he opened his arms and I stepped into them hugging him to me. his skin was warm and I pressed my cold nose along his shoulder and immediately started feeling warm.