Chapter 17- Choosing (teaser)

Jessica's point of view-

I woke up on a soft bed, I sighed in content, I don't even remember when the last time I slept this good.

I moved and snuggled closer to the bed, but when I heard a quiet chuckle my eyes snapped open and I looked at what I was sleeping on, more like who I was sleeping on.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I awkwardly sat up. 

"It's fine," he said quietly.

"Um thanks for- uh you know taking care of me when I fainted, even though you didn't have to, I appreciate it," I said as I got up.

"I couldn't leave you there," he said as he got up right after me. 

I nodded and looked down at the shirt I was wearing, now noticing that it was Mason's and that he was shirtless, oh.....

"Jessica, I'm sick of this!" Mason said out of nowhere as he stepped closer. 

"I don't know what you mean," I lied not looking up.

"You know exactly what I mean, it's a fucking cycle with us Jessica! One minute we're in love, the next we're at each other throats and ignoring each other, I'm sick of it," he said as he lifted my chin up to lok at him.

"What do you want me to do?! I'm sick of it too, but maybe it's fate saying we shouldn't be together," I stressed as I avoided eye contact with him and looked for my clothes around the room. 

"What do you mean we shouldn't be together?" he said.

"Well... like you said one minute, we're in love, the next we're not," I sighed. 

"Are we seriously gonna end everything? Just because you think this is fate? Fate was when we met in Miami, fate was when we met again here in this town Jessica, fate drove us together, through all our arguments, I- this can't really end," Mason said in disbelief. 

"Well then what do you want me to do?! Huh? What do we do?" I practically yelled. 

"We're gonna fucking change fate, that's what we'll do," he mumbled so quietly I barley heard it. 

"Wha-" I was cut off by Mason crashing his lips to mine, he caught me by surprise and on instinct I kissed back, but when I tried moving my lips with his he pulled away leaving me in a daze.

"I'm sorry for everything," he whispered as he gently moved some hair out of my face.

"I''m sorry too," I whispered back as I let my arms wrap around his neck and his wrap around my waist.

"So are we gonna stop this cycle-thing now?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Cyle- thing?" I laughed.

"Yes or no?" he asked trying not to laugh with me.

"Yes, well at least I hope we do, maybe fate will take a break from us" I smiled up at him. 

"Good," he smiled.

"I guess we're back together," I smiled.

"Who said we were ever apart?" Mason said before he crashed his lips to mine and moved us to the bed....

TO BE CONTINUED!

_____________________

DON'T KILL ME!! LOL! ;) 

Just  a teaser until I can come up with the rest of it. I'll update later if not tomorrow! bye!! <3

Comments? Vote/ Follow

_larisa_