Chapter 12- Get Away!

Sup ppl! So I'm gonna start doing dedications to u all bc I luv u guys!

This one goes to *drum roll*

.

.

ILOVEME_21      XD

_____________________________________________

*NOT EDITED*

Mason's point of view- (Finally Mason's)

"Jessie don't leave me!" I yelled as I watched her eyes slowly close and her body going limb in my arms where I held her, not caring that I was now covered in blood....her blood....

I gently rocked her back and forth whispering for her to come back to me as tears stung my cheeks.

I looked over and watched as her dad talked with someone on the phone, her mother in her frozen brother’s arms, the girls crying in their boyfriends chests and watched as Wes and Nate came closer to her but I gently tightened my hold on her.

"Get away! Get away from her!" I yelled at them and they took a step back.

"Please Jessie be ok," I whispered to her, choking back a sob.

After about ten minutes of everyone just crying, a van pulled up with three more black SUV's behind it.

Four people came out of the van heading straight for Jessica but all I did was yell at them to leave us alone, I wasn't moving away from my Jessie at all, no way!

“You can’t take her away from me! No! Get away!” I yelled out once again.

"Mason, they need to attend to her wounds, we don't know if she'll be alright, let them take her and get her better," Jessie's dad said.

I looked down at the girl I love and nodded as I removed my arms from around her. The people gently lifted her onto the bed I didn't even notice was next to me before, then they started talking and using weird things they got from a duffle bad. When they started to stroll her away I immediately followed, after a nod from Jessie's father to the doctors they let me sit in the van next to my Jessie and hold her hand.

"We need to get her into surgery, she's lost consciousness and has lost a large amount of blood, her head, her arms and legs have scratches, but it's her head we're worried about," the paramedic talked into a phone.

"Yes, we'll be there in about ten minutes, yes be ready and call the nurses to attend you," the paramedic said before he hung up.

Ten minutes later, we arrived to a small building, the paramedic’s wheeled her in and at the door we were met by a doctor with frantic looking nurses, ok he must be a special family doctor...

"We need her in surgery now," the doctor said as he got a good look at the gash on her forehead.

When one of the paramedics held me back from following them, I struggled, but had to stop when he literally handcuffed me to a chair.

"LET ME GO! SHE NEEDS ME!" I roared out.

"She’ll feel better if you waited here, once she's out of surgery you'll be the first one in with her," he said.

“Don’t tell me she would want that because you don’t know her like I do! She needs me with her!” I shouted as I struggled against the handcuff even more.

“She’ll be better if you wait her,” he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, now I'll un-cuff you, but you have to stay here, do you understand?" he said and I nodded. Once the cuffs were off I rubbed my wrists and sulked in the chair, while the guy went into the surgery room.