Chapter 10- Ambush (teaser)

Jessica's point of view-

Before I even had the chance to call them all back to have the ultimate water fight, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asnwered not recognizing the number.

"Get Weston out of the house now," a muffled voice said.

"WESTON! Come here real quick!" I shouted and I heard him come running downstairs stopping before me with a confused expression.

"GET DOWN!" the voice on the other line yelled. I reacted quickly and tackled Weston to the ground as a bullet was fired this way.

Ten men ran past us, all dressed in back while two other ones held Weston and I back, wrapping chains around us so we couldn't move at all.

The ten men ran inside and I heard screaming and many thing breaking, guns being fired and a little more screaming. My heart was pounding hoping that my friends were ok.

"Um Jessie?" I heard someone say from the door on the side of the house that leads to the backyard, before I could yell at Mason to duck another guy in black knocked him out.

"MASON!" I screamed as I struggled even more against the chains and the guy who was holding me back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

___________________________________________________________________

 Just a little sneak peak! lol Don't kill me!!!!!

vote/comment/follow

Jessica's mom on the side>>>>> Marjorie de Sousa>>>>>

_larisa_