Chapter 9- New Things for Everyone

Jessica's point of view-

"Alright explain to us, why you left," Marium started as she slowly got up.

"How you were gone for the rest of the night," Friscela, Serena, and Sandy said as they followed Marium's lead.

"How we had to awkwardly be at a lake party where we knew no one," Nathanial said.

"How you wouldn't answer our calls or texts making us think you were kidnapped," Draco said.

“How you’re wearing a guy’s shirt,” George, Caleb and Jared glared. Alright, so they might be the over-protective type.

"And how the fuck you have those hickies on your neck," Christian and Trent snarled out, woah they were the really, really over- protective type! Yikes another Hayz and Dax….greaatttt.

Omg! I slapped my hand to my neck, "Wait, if you thought I was kidnapped, why didn't anyone try to find me?" I asked.

"Weston said he knew who kidnapped you and that you were in safe hands," they answered.

I looked over to Weston who was smirking the whole time.

"He got you good," Weston smirked as I blushed and hid them with my hair.

"Shut up, now I will explain everything, but I also have my doubts," I said.

We all walked back to my bed and laid down as I explained everything that happened at Mason's house to them.

"Ohh," the girls giggled.

"Now what are your doubts," the guys asked ignoring the mushy stuff.

"Well you guys know how Mason was supposedly regretful the next days.. well Weston you know this. He had this girl that he started school with hanging off of his arm and I have yet to find out who she is by the way. Then after he came to my house two days later to apologize, when he left he texted me saying he wouldn't give up, but in the same second I got a text from some unknown number, it was a picture of him making out with some chick with the same clothes he had on that day. The day Weston and I left, we caught them in Starbucks, a coffee shop making out again, I don't know what to do," I groaned.

"Everything he said to me was so sincere and he looked honest when he said everything," I said.

"Has he been seen with anyone since you've been away?" Nate asked.

"I don't know, I don't think so," I said.

"Let's ask your bro then," Wes suggested.

We walked to Hayz's door and knocked, "Yes," he answered.

"We have to ask you if...Mason has been seen with anyone since I've been gone?” I asked.

"Nah, the bastard has been isolated ever since you left, he hasn't even talked to that girl and the dude he first came here with," Hayz answered and I breathed out in relief.

"Thanks," we said.

"Why? Don't tell me you forgave the little shit?!" Hayz yelled.

"We'll talk tomorrow," I said before we went back to my room.

"So I guess it's your call," Christian said.

"Thank you guys. I will make it up to you all for my absence tomorrow, now we don't go back to school till Monday, so it's you guys and your new life with us," I smiled.

"Sweet," Nate cheered.

"Alright, go to sleep we have things to do tomorrow," I said and they all left. I already knew my mom had set up a room for them all.

I changed into pj's and jumped into bed checking my phone one last time for anything before going to sleep.

One new message-

To: Jessie

From: Stupid

Thinking of u, miss u, wish u were here, see u tmmrw xx

I grinned and mentally squealed in my head, I already knew my decision.

To: Stupid

From: Jessie

Miss u too, can’t wait for tmmrw xoxoxo

I went to sleep with a smile on my face that night....

****

I surprised my crew by giving them keys to their new cars and bikes the next morning after breakfast. They went crazy when they ran outside and started beeping their car alarms to see which one was theirs. I got each car for them based on their likings, and their bikes based on their favorite color.

The last thing was something we all had to ride somewhere for, so after getting our helmets we rode our bikes with me leading.

We went to this cool as house that I had seen online, they all said they wish they could live here, with the boys having a man cave, the girls a huge kitchen and all. This was my last surprise, a new house for us!

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Draco's and Trent’s reaction.

"YOU'RE SHITTING ME!" Christian and Caleb’s reaction

"I LOVE YOU!" all the girls reaction.

"MARRY ME!" Nate's reaction, which I laughed at by the way.

"OMG! I COULD JUMP YOU RIGHT NOW!" George and Jared’s reaction.

"Fuck Streaks you didn't hav- no you know what?! THANK YOU!" Weston's reaction.

"I knew you'd all love it," I smirked and yelped when I was crushed to the floor being at the bottom of the dog pile they created.

"Alright guys, I want to live to see tomorrow," I groaned and they laughed as they got off of me and Wes helped me up.

"Alright, now pick rooms, separate or together whatever, but the master one is mine," I smirked as they ran, pushing and shoving each other out of the way, oh they were so not sharing a room the way Friscela kicked Christian's back and kept running, or how Draco pulled Marium’s shirt back, Serena even tackled Trent in the process, Sandy tripped Jared and it was hilarious, George, Wes and Nate getting ahead of the cute couples.

I texted Mason the address to come and check it out, getting a reply the same second saying he was on his way. I got to send a text saying to bring extra clothes before I started looking for some things.

I grinned evilly waiting for everyone to return as I checked to see that a couple of the gang employees filled up three thousand water balloons, fourteen jumbo water guns, 50 little ones and the hose and pool water set to room temperature, just how I asked for.

I hid some things where I knew I would have the advantage and waited for them to finish their giddy happy dances I knew they were having...

Oh today will be fun....

_______________________________________

School starts in 18 days! OMG! I'm not ready!!! lol

Theo James as Nathanial!! *.* I luvvv himmm!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

vote/comment/follow

_larisa_