Chapter 14- Coming Back

Sorry for the errors! but I finally updated!! :D

Enjoy!

DEDICATION TO- Alexakissxx

___________________________________________________

I groaned as I started to wake up, I blinked a few times, I looked around the room, confused. I looked to see my hands hooked up on a machine, why am I here? The last thing I remember is screaming.

“Mason?” I looked to the door and saw Weston standing there.

“What the hell happened?” I asked, but I remembered, Jessie!

“Where’s Jessie! Please tell me she’s alive!” I begged as I started removing the needles from my arms.

“Calm down, Jessica’s fine, they managed to save her,” he said as he helped me stand up.

“How long was I out?” I asked.

“Two days,” he answered.

“I need to get to Jessie,” I said urgently as I shoved him out of the way but swayed a bit but Weston was quick to help me back onto the bed.

“You have to eat something first, regain your energy and then you can go see Jessica, her parents are with her right now,” when he explained I calmed down a bit knowing she was safe with her parents.

After eating lunch, since it was noon right now I was finally able to go see Jessica right after I changed into some sweats and a t-shirt.

After all the begging, nagging and whining Weston let me go to Jessie, her parents were just walking out of her room when I reached them.

“Mason, how are you,” Jessie’s mother, Elizabeth asked.

“Fine, but I’ll be better once I’m with Jessie, so excuse me,” I didn’t know if I sounded rude or not, but I just had to make sure Jessie was alright. I wouldn’t calm down until then.

I opened the door and ran to her side holding her hand and moved her hair out of the way before kissing her forehead.

“Thank god you’re ok,” I whispered.

I sat down on the chair and started talking to her.

“So, I woke up today, Weston said I was out for two days, I can’t believe I was gone from your side for so long,” I said in wonderment. “Weston wouldn’t let me see you until I ate something and changed, after whining for two hours he got frustrated and let me come, it was pretty funny, if only you could’ve been there,” I sighed and grabbed a notebook and pencil that had been on the table near me.

I just randomly started writing words and in the end I sort of made a small poem, I looked at Jessie,

“Time passes by as I watch you sleep,

So blank and unresponsive to my touch and affection,

My heart is in entropy and I can’t feel at ease;

I long to see your eyes and that beautiful smile I love,

So many things I want you to know,

That without you in my life

I can’t go on…”

“I can only sit here and wait for you to come back to me Jessie; I hope that you’re fighting hard. I love you,” I whispered before taking a quick nap…

One hour later-

I didn’t want to wake up from this dream, where it was just me and Jessie, with me being able to feel her caress my cheek and where I can lean into her touch and kiss her palm, making her giggle, which so rarely happens. Where I can hear her gently whisper my name over and over again... But I knew I had to, this may be a dream, but I had to get back to reality.